Chapter 2

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

——-

"You know? You're creeping me!" I said pointing at 'wide eyes.

"No! I am sorry, I didn't mean to" wide eyes said. Fear clear in his eyes and face.

'what the heck is wrong with him?' I thought.

I felt someone grabbing my upper arm, and pulling me, I looked at my left and saw Bailee, I glared one more time at 'Brandon', he was scared, more like terrified.

'Arsehole' I thought.

I walked back with Bailee, this time they made me sit in the middle,which meant they wanted to 'eat' me and act like a 'mother'..

"what the hell was that?!" Sophia whispered/yelled at me.

"I almost cried and you are acting like nothing happened!" Eleanor said.

"are you okay?" Perrie said.

"I'm fine, although my head hurts" I said rupping the spot where he pulled my hair.

"this dickhead is definitely dead!" Selena whispered. "I'm gonna tell Justin about him!".

"why would Justin care? or even, how are you so sure he's your mate?" I asked.

"firstly, that dude can not even touch any girl in this bus, cause if he did touch a girl, that will porbably-"

"wait, I don't understand" I cutted her off.

"she was trying to say, that the princes' mates are 'untouchable', if he did touch, he'll be dead" Sophia said.

"as I was saying, secondly, he did push me and I fell on my butt" Selena paused "thirdly, I just am feeling that he's my mate" she said smiling.

I wouldn't doubt that. She's hot and beautiful girl, with her perfect long thick black hair, her amazing black eyes, and her perfect shape of face, who could ask better?

"I do have a feeling too" Perrie said, and the other agreed too.

I wouldn't doubt that too. Her perfect body, those bright blue eyes, and her great shinful blonde hair. And Eleanor, her long brown hair, her charming smile and her eyes that shine of happiness. And Sophia, her shinful green eyes that make you fall in love with them instantly, her amazing hair an hair curved body. And Bailee, her tanned skin, her lifefull brown hair and her eyes t, they just make you want to stare at them forever. And there's me, my cold grey eyes, my boring blonde hair, and my too skinny body, as my friends called me 'boney ass'.

"Zoe, what do you think?" Bailee asked.

"about what?"

" if you think if Harry is the one for me?"

"do you ever think about something other than those stupid vampires?!" I snapped.

"I was just asking! you don't have to be bithy about it!" she snapped back.

"both of you stop!" Sophia said.

"hey Brandon!" I shouted for him, he looked at me confused. "when are we going to get there?"

"we'll arrive at the airport in 15 minutes, and the flight will take eight hours" he said not looking at me in the eye.

'fucking bastard' I thought.

***

"oh my god! I can't believe we're in London!" Eleanor said.

"aren't you British?" I asked.