Chapter 7

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

—————-

"Why?" Selena asked.

"I'm just not intrested" I said. "I went to gain weight".

"Tiered of being boney?" Sophia asked. "but who we gonna call 'boney ass'?"

We all laughed. "but really, I want to be curvy so bad".

"Ask Niall for help" Perrie said smirking.

"Perrie is right, Niall must've know some way" Eleanor agreed.

"I agree" Sophia said.

"Yeah, I mean Nial after all is your mate" Bailee said.

"Your mate, your boyfriend, and he'll be your future husband, and you'll spend your hole life with him" Selena added.

I looked at them all. They were all smirking. I closed my eyes then opened them.

"Rule number one, never ever say he's my mate. Maybe it's a mistake. Rule number two-" I said but Perrie cutted me off.

" But why can't you just accept your fate?" she said. "would you rather be with Niall or with Laura?"

That question shocked me. I never thought of that. I never thought who I prefered to be with. A vampire or an unhuman human? It didn't make any sense. 'Niall or Laura?' I thought. 'But I don't want to live with a vampire, nor do I want to live with a mother who hates me'I thought. ' But Niall is so nic- no Zoe, stop, don't go soft on him' I thought.

"So?" Bailee asked.

"None"I answered.

"Liar" Selena said, looking at me like she knew who I'd rather be with.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I stuttered. 'Stupid' I thought.

" Zoe, I've known you since we were in second grade, and I know you more than you know yourself, and I know that you know that you'd rather be with Niall" Selena said.

Before I could respond, Justin walked in. He waved at the girls then he noticed me.

"Oh hello Mrs.Horan" he laughed, so I assumed it was a joke so I laughed along.

"Hi there" I said.

He walked towards meand pulled his hand out. I shook it. "It was nice to officially meet you, Mrs. Horan" he laughed again.

"Yeah right, what an honor to meet you too, Mr.Bieber"

"So, how's Niall?" he said smirking.

I just laughed.

" Alright ladies I gotta go, it was really nice to meet you Zoe" he said sming. "and Selena babe?" She nodded. "I love you".

"I love you" Selena replied aith a wide smile.

He walked out, and all the girls started bambling about hiw cute was that. I just stayed quiet.

Looking at the girls and seeing how happy they were, made me a bit... jealous. Seeing them so happy with their mates, and I'm not, made me curse my life. ' Why I'm not like that?' I thought. 'because I am not accepting my fate. But why? Because I hate vampires' I thought.

"Hey girls" I cutted them off of what they were talking abouy. "I'm going to sleep, see you later. "

They mumbled an 'alright'. I walked out, heading to Niall's room, I remembered where it was because I counted how many steps were between Selena's and Justin's room and Niall'sroom. I opened the door, then closed it.