Chapter 30

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Zoe's outfit above.

---------------------

Niall's POV

"What did you do to him?" She asked.

Before I could answer her question, Annabel came brusting through the door. A big smile formed on her face. I grinned as her as she grinned back.

"Hey uncle Niall" she greeted me.

"Hello princess, come here" I said opening my arms for her, she quickly jumped into my arms and sat on my lap.

'I thought you only called me a princess' Zoe thought.

'Eh, darling, jealous of a four year old? ' I spoke into her mind.

"Guys, are you listening to me?" Annabel said.

"What were you saying, honey?" Zoe said as she sat up.

"I was saying that I missed you and I asked how are you".

"Oh Annab-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Oh! Uncle Lou taught me a new word! It was a bit hard but I managed to spell it right" she paused. "Sexual intercourse" she said smiling at the end.

Zoe gasped as I started laughing. "Those are two words" I said in a matter of fact tone as I was still chuckling.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" Zoe screamed as she got up from the bed and speeded to Louis' room.

***

I waited in the ballroom waiting for my princess. People came to me and started conversation that I had no intrest in, my only intrest was Zoe. Just like the other princes, I was wearing a black tuxdo, a black dress shirt with a blue tie. We all had different ties colors, the color represent the person. Harry had a dark green tie, Justin had a dark purple tie, Zayn had a dark red tie, Louis had a grey tie and Liam had a white tie.

I huffed as another woman approached me. "Don't you even dare to take another step towards me" I warned her.

She widened her eyes, then bowed and took her leave.

"Aren't they late?" Justin said. Impatience clear in his voice.

Zoe's POV

I took one last glance at myself through the mirror. The girl- no, the lady  who stood in front of me was a different Zoe. A more mature Zoe. I smiled at myself.

Earlier, I felt like wanting to look good for Niall for an unknown reason. I did the unexpected and decided to wear... lace garments. And above of all that, I decided to wear make-up  and high-heels. My gown was starpless, its color was blue. It was tight from my chest area till just above my hips and then it floated, it had a bare back and a big black bow. It made me feel like a princess. 'It's going to make Niall go crazy'  I devilishly thought. Selena did my makeup, she gave me the smokey eyes with blue shades and pink lips. Eleanor and Perrie did my hair, they curled my hair and then put it in a tidy bun.

Sophia and Bailee helped me put my dress without messing everything up. Then, they showed me how to walk in high-heels, which was a really hard task.

"Something's missing" Perrie said.

I re-checked myself, then mentally face palmed myself. I walked to the box that Niall gave to me earlier and took what's in it. "This is what's missing".

I locked the silver necklace with the black diamond around my neck.

"You look stunning" Selena spoke and the others agreed.

"Thank you all, it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you" I said looking at them.

"Groupie huggie?" Sohpia suggested.

We nodded and got closer to each other. We were in a massive group hug. At that moment, I realized that I wouldn't stay sane if it weren't for them. I always snapped at them, but they always forgave me. It was strange how we all stayed together. It made me get a weird feeling about it. Things were too perfect to be true. Not wanting to ruin tonight, I was the first to pull away.

"I just want to thank you all for always sticking with me" I said warmly.

"I don't want to ruin my makeup" Bailee said although her tears were already threatening to fall.

I looked at the others, they were all about to cry, but before I could say anything. A knock sounded on the door. It opened to reveil a short black haird girl. I recognized her as Bailee's maid, Sandy.

"Your highnesses, the princes are impatiently waiting" Sandy said looking down.

"Sandy! How many times do I have to tell you, stop being so shy" Bailee said, Sandy flinched, I frowned. "You are dismissed" she coldly said.

The girl hurriedly ran out. It only made my frown deeper. The past few hours, it seemed like the girls treated their maids like they were... too low. That made me a bit angry, so I was the first to walk to the ballroom.

Five minutes later, I stood behind the door, a huge door. The guards standing by it bowed their heads then opened the door. I stepped inside with my head high, but my eyes showing kindness. I had spotted Niall easily since he was walking towards me, he stood infront of me and took my hands in his, I was confused at first.

"You look beautiful as always, princess" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

He pulled away and just then , I noticed that everyone were on their knees and their heads bowed, except for the other princes and the king.

"Rise" Niall demanded. His voice so strong it made my knees go weak.

He took my hand and led me towards the others, they started to introduce themselves. I smiled at each of them, but in my mind, I was still recovering from earlier. My injured hand was gently held by Niall as the other one stayed numb by my side.

***

I was sat next to Niall at the long table facing the others. I was looking at them, but wasn't focused. That all seemed almost unreal. Everything was like it was taken right out of a Cinderella's fairytale. Something felt too unrealistic.

"Hello, darling" a voice sounded from beside me that was too familiar to me said.

I froze. I looked up with wide eyes. "Daddy!" I said loudly.

I got up an hugged him tightly and he did the same. I didn't realize how much I missed him.

"I'm sorry baby girl" he whispered in my ear. "I wasn't there with you".

"It's alright, daddy" I whispered back. "How did you know that this was going to happen?"

"A friend told me" he said then pulled away. "How are you, darling?"

I looked back at Niall, he was standing four feets, maybe, away from me. A soft smile played on his lips. "Better than ever, dad" I said not taking my eyes off of my prince.

---------------------------

So here it is, I hope you enjoyed this. One more chapter till Part Two: A Journey Of Discovery. Things will be heated in Part II. *smiles devilishly*

This chapter is unedited.

:::::::::::Chapter 31 teaser:::::::::》

"If you are fire, then I'm ice darling" I said. "I'm as big as you, if we played wrong, we'll end together".

"Are you calling us a game?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Vote. Comment. Do what the fuck you want as long as it supports my story.