Chapter 4

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

READ A/N AT THE END

—————

I woke up to the sound of screaming, I was so scared, I look at where the sounds were coming from. It was Niall. The lights were on, so I could see his face that held pain, and sweat on his bare chest and on his face, Simon 'the king' was beside him, his head in his hands. Niall seemed sleeping, like he was having a bad dream, or maybe a nightmare, in his case the worst nightmare.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Simon lazly lifted his head, and looked at me, his eyes were showing real tiredness. "He's having a nightmare, don't worry, it happens everynight, so it's usual, go back to sleep".

'Worry? do I look worried?' I thought.

"Why don't you just wake him up?" I said. A loud scream came out of Niall's mouth. He looked like he really was in pain.

"I tried that before, but it wouldn't work" hoplessness clear in his voice.

I got up and walked to them, I stared at Niall wondering how I was going to wake him up. Then I thought 'Why not just slap him?'.

"I tried everything, it won't work" Simon said again.

'I'm still slapping him' I thought.

I shook my hand getting ready for slapping him really hard. I raised my hand high and slapped him, slapped him hard enough that my hand immeditly started to sting. I looked at Niall and his eyes were wide open.

"Well that worked" I said, amusment clear in my voice.

"No way" Simon whispered, he was clearly surprised so was Niall.

Simon widened his eyes at me, him and Niall were staring at me with surprised faces.

"what?" I asked getting annoyed with them just staring.

Niall sat on the bed, still staring at me. "it's just... no one have ever woken me up from my nightmare..." he paused. Moments later he spoke again. "S-Simon... what the fuck is this? I don't understand"

"I... I don't know" Simon said. "I'll call William and his people, we could use some help".

"alright" Niall said.

"wait, William and his people?" I asked.

"William is a uniqe vampire, he is the only one who can contact with the other world, let's just say, that I made a mistake when I turned him into a vampire when he was already dead, although he's a bit crazy, he's sometimes useful" Simon said smiling. "he's my best mate since we were kids and I couldn't stand the fact that my best mate is gone".

'Did I ask for his life story?' I thought.

"anyways I have to go back to sleep".

Simon left the room, it was just me and Niall, I went back to the couch, tucked myself in, and was getting ready to fall asleep till Niall spoke.

"he lost his mate" He said. I turned around facing him.

"what?"

He looked at me. "William, he lost his mate, that's why he's crazy".

"yeah so?" I said clearly not knowing what was his point.

"he gets angry when he sees other vampires with their mates, and he starts having devilish thoughts"

Opposite Mates // n.hOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara