Chapter 11

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

-------------------------

I walked towards Harry, who was still standing by the door as well as Liam. "Take me to Liara" I said. Then, I remembered. "Wait... Alexandera, who killed you?" I asked, not facing her.

Harry gave me a questioning look as well as Liam.

"I don't know, they were some witches" she said. I could, somehow, sense the lie though.

"Don't lie" I snapped, suddenly feeling angry. "Who fucking killed you?!"

She exhaled loudly. "It was some witch, called Issecelt".

My eyes widened as well as Liam's and Harry's. I nodded at Harry to take me to Liara. We stepped out of the room, then closed the door behind us. I breathed out, hoping for all of this to end soon.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything has its reasons" he said, smiling.

He turned around, motioning me to ride on his back. I did so and he speeded to Liara's room. He put me down, then turned around to face me.

"Be carefull" he said, then speeded away.

I faced Liara's door, getting ready to come in. I knocked on it. I felt my palms getting sweaty as I impatiently waited for her to open the door.

The door flung open. "What?" She coldly said.

"Can I come in?" I softly asked.

She hesitatly nodded. I walked in as she shut her door. She walked to the window, facing the outside. The room was so cold, it caused me to shiver.

It was that moment, when you have so much to say, but you can't find words to say it, maybe the fear of being pushed away made me forget how to speak. How do I start, I wondered.

"You can start by explaining why did you follow me" she said.

"I think I followed you because I care... do you know what care means or do you want me to tell you?" I said, then I exhaled. "Listen Liara, I've been told not to try and get to know you, or get close to you, but I didn't listen and I won't listen".

She turned around, facing me. "What do you want?"

"I want to help you" I stated, she scoffed. "No, listen! I know who killed your mothe- I mean Alexandera".

"I'm listening".

"Issecelt killed her" I informed her. Her eyebrows narrowed. "But I'm sure that you did not give yourself to Issecelt because you wanted revenge".

This time, surprisment took over her face, but it disappeared and was replaced by a pained expression. Suddenly, she glowed blue, unlike me and Niall, lines were glowing on her skin, not writings. Then, it was like she blew up, but she didn't, she just surrounded us with her power. She stopped glowing, but the burning flames-like were still glued to the walls around us. I looked back at her to see her frowning, like she was in pain.

"It's too much!" She screamed.

I took a step forward. "What's too much? You can talk to me, Liara".

She fell on her knees, making me flinch. She looked at me, her eyes were glossy, her lips were trembling and her hands were visibly shaking.

"Why me?" She asked. "You're right... I really do not know what care means... when I saw him, Jordan I mean, I didn't know that he was my mate, I didn't even feel a thing even when I was told he is my mate, you know why?"

"Tell me" I softly said, getting closer to her.

"Because I'm not capable to feel love, or give love, I don't even know what love is!" She said, but screamed the last part. "And the way he looked at me, I know I'll never be able to give him that... it's not fucking fair!"

A sob broke from her as tears started floating down her face. I hurried to her, kneeled beside her and hugged her. Surprisingly, she was warm. She hugged me back as more sobs broke from her.

Few minutes passed as she got calmer, right then, she had her head on my shoulder as her arms were wrapped around my waist. I had my arms around her shoulders.

"You know, it's been so long since someone hugged me" she whispered. "I forgot how much it feels so good".

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Maybe".

"Tell me, what is the deal with Darius?"

"He's a liar, he never cared about me... nobody knows about this and no one should ever know... so do not tell anyone" she whispered, still hugging me. I nodded. "When Alexandera found Simon and knew he was her mate... I swear to you Zoe, she hated me, she saw me nothing more than just a mistake, but she pretended otherwise for my sake, at least she cared... Alexandera and Simon then got themselves busy with Niall... they forgot about me... so I became a rebel, back then, I was the first women in my village to be independed in a messy way, I was reckless".

She pulled back, wiped away her tears. Her red eyes seemed like they were burning. She inhaled deeply as she closed her eyes.

"Alexandera have had enough of me, so she sent me away... nobody knows about this but me, her, Simon and Darius, Issecelt is her sister... she sent me away to live with her... I sent her and Darius letters, but they never replied. I got angry because I felt rejected, which I am... I stopped aging at twenty two, so I ran away from Issecelt, trust me, she's not nice..."she trailed off.

"Then what?"

"I hid myself, found myself a decent place to live in... what Alexandera and Darius didn't and still don't know is that I've actually gained demon's powers, just me, Niall and now you, know  that I can glow too... then, I found myself tangeled in this 'Laura's mess', I watched her planning to kidnap you, back then, I thought you were my father's mate's daughter because you smelt human, I thought you were another mistake, like me. I watched her kidnap you, Beth and Steven, I watched her work spells on Danny, she made him believe that you're all his kids" she paused. "I knew you were speacial... so fifteen years ago, Niall found me, he was filled of darkness, he wasn't himself".

"What did he do?" I asked, frowning.

"He made me feel what real pain is... but it's okay, I'm actually gratefull for what he did, it made me who I am today... few months later, year 2086, Alexandera was killed, but I didn't know who, and honestly I didn't care... I gave myself to Issecelt because I knew that my father was alive, I told her that I'm giving my soul to her so she could protect it for me till I get a hold of my life... she betrayed me, she not only took my soul, but she took the spirit of my heart, making its only job is to bump blood and venom... I wanted my soul and heart back..." she paused.

"But she won't give them back" I completed for her, she nodded. "What's her condition?"

"She said and I quote 'kill your sister', I said that I don't have a sister, but she just disappeare and I haven't seen her since then" she spoke as I froze in my place.

'Hold your shit together, Zoe' I thought.

"Why did you think that Darius wanted to kill you?" I asked, trying to forget what she told me about Issecelt demands.

--------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this.

:::::::::Chapter 12 teaser::::::》

"Why would I do that?" She whispered.

"So you know what it feels like to be loved" I stated.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

VOTE. COMMENT PLEASE!

AyaJ<3