Chapter 18

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

P.S: Vote for a dedication.

---------------------------

"Niall, are you with us?" Simon asked.

I slowly turned my head towards him. "Nope, I was thinking".

"Thinking about what?" Darius asked, seeming more curious than he should be.

"About how much pointless this is" I lied. "I mean, come on, what can William and Laura do? Oh wait, that's right, they can't do anything enough to harm us, he's just trying to mess with us".

"Maybe he won't harm you" Darius stated. "But what about the others? The weaker ones in this castle?"

"Who said I care about them?" I said, smirking. "You should know that the people I actually care about can be counted on my fingers and the others can go to hell" I said calmly, hoping he won't catch up to my lie. "The last thing I want to do is this, worrying about some bullshit, so I suggest we go back to our normal lives".

"What?" Darius asked, disbelief clear in his voice. "I'm not leaving my daughter in danger!"

I glared at him. "Wherever I am, Zoe is safe, plus, it's not like you're really her father! So I say go back to your normal lives! This is hilarious, seven of the strongest men to ever exist are sitting on a fucking table, worrying about a fucking ghost!"

"I agree with Niall" Louis said. "I say going back to taking care of our kingdom is more worthy than worrying about William".

"If that's what you believe, Niall" Simon said. "Darius, go home, I'm sure you miss your mate, I promise we'll keep you updated".

***

"What about Anabel?" Zoe asked me, her eyes filled with concern.

"What about her?" I asked, confusion lacing my voice.

"Where will she go? Liara said that the princess will go to the Angel's kingdom, but she didn't mention Anabel" she said, her eyes adorably looking up at me.

I chuckled. "Flame, Anabel is a princess, Liara and the rest of the world consider her one of the princess".

"Oh" she said, her cheeks tinted with pink.

"Don't blush, you know what it does to me" I whispered to her, making her blush more.

I felt someone lightly tug on my shirt, I looked behind to find Anabel. I faced her and picked her up, putting her on my hip. She was frowning, making me frown. I turned back to Zoe, finding her face filled with worriness.

"What's wrong, Anabel?" Zoe asked.

Anabel buried her head in my neck. "I miss them" she whispered.

"Miss who, sunshine?" I spoke.

"Mom and Dad" she whispered.

Silence fell upon us. Neither Zoe or I spoke, I guess our tongues got tied up. I felt something wet hit my skin, making me know that she was crying. I held her tighter. I looked at Zoe to only see her tears streaming down her face, making my heart clutch in pain. I grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to me. She also buried her head in my neck, one of her arms went around my waist and the other one went around Anabel. I hugged them both tightly, knowing that I could make Zoe feel better and hoping that I could do the same for Anabel.

Anabel pulled her head from my neck. "But I'm really glad that I have you and Zoe and Lou and El and Li and Sophia and Justin and Selena and Zayn and Perrie and Harry and Bailee" she counted on her hands. "Especially you and Lou, but don't tell the others, because I don't want to upset them, I love you all, but you and Lou are my favourite".