Chapter 29

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

--------------------------------

He crashed his lips againts mine. My hands went straight to his hair as his hands gripped my waist tight. His warm lips sent tingels around my body and lit fireworks in my stomach. The feeling of his hand on my waist gave me chills and so pleasuring it was. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for an enternce and I immediatly obeyed. My hands then moved from his neck then under his shirt feeling his abs and his toned chest. He let out a moan as I did the same, he pulled me on his lap making his lower body between my thighs, he pushed me more into him making me feel the pludge in his pants, due to that, I couldn't help but to release a throaty moan. I felt my lower body tighten, despertly needing to feel him againts me again, more and... harder.

He pulled away, only to trail kisses down to my neck, once he found my sweet spot, I let out a moan that made him start sucking my skin, my hands found their way back to his hair as his hands were gripping my hips tightly making me sit in place in an attempt to satisfie himself. He released my skin that he was sucking, then licked the spot. He pulled away to stare into my eyes. His sparkly blue eyes.

"I assume you don't want to take it further" he whispered.

"Let's just sleep... I'm tierd" I said as I faintly smiled at him.

"Of course, darling" he said then pecked my lips before he continued. "You go first, I'll go and take a cold shower".

My face reddened. I pulled away from him as I tried to not look in his eyes. He chuckled at me and put his fingers under my chin, slowly lifting my face up. My eyes met his somewhat dark but bright blue eyes. He had a smirk on his face, but I didn't mind it and starred at his eyes.

"Why are your eyes dark but yet bright?" I asked frowning.

"Because... because of the emotion that is taking over me... which is lust" he said eyeing my face.

"That's new" I said looking down.

***

"Are you prepared for the Ball, Zoe?" Simon asked.

We were eating breakfast. Simon seemed... moody. After our little 'fight' yesterday, we didn't look at each other nor did we speak to each other. I was surprised that he actually spoke to me.

"What Ball?" I asked frowning.

"Oh, I guess Niall didn't tell you then" he said sounding amused. "We have a Ball tonight, at 7pm to be exact".

I looked at Eleanor who sat across from me, she mouthed 'you didn't know?', I shook my head as a no. Then, I felt a nudge, I looked at Selena, she leaned in.

"Don't worry, we'll help you" she whispered. I nodded, the started eating breakfast again.

"Where's Niall?" Simon asked again.

"In his office" I answered not looking up from my plate.

"I didn't ask you" Simon snapped at me. "Justin, where's Niall?"

"I don't know" Justin said harshly glaring at Simon.

Simon raised his eyebrows. "Harry, do you, by chance, know where's Niall?" He asked again and Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Louis?" Louis also shrugged his shoulders.

"Zayn?" Zayn answered with 'I don't know'.

"Liam?"

Liam smiled sweetly at Simon. "I have no idea" Liam said.

"Are you serouis?!" Simon suddenly screamed. "Are you really defending her?! This sassy arrogant human?!"

I stood up and glared at Simon. The glass of water was in my hand. I tightened my grip on the glass. My glare only burned holes in his soul. Suddenly, the glass between my hand crashed and broke. Pain, was what I felt, but at that moment, I didn't care. The rest of the broken glass fell on the floor as I could feel some of it still in my hand.

I walked away heading straight to Niall's office, I didn't knock. Niall's head snapped towards my direction. He started smelling the air. I opened my hand only for blood to drop more. He gasped and in less than a second, he was in front of me holding my hand carefully.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" He asked still holding my hand.

Then, blackness.

***

I gasped. My eyes wide open, my breath uneven. I was in Niall's- our room, then Niall's face hovered over mine. I felt his hand gripping mine gently. His lips were moving, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. He soon realized that I was unable to hear or understand what he was saying.

His lips gently kissed mine. "Can you hear me now?" He despartly asked.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"I'm so sorry baby, you don't deserve to be treated like that... I'm truely sorry and don't worry, I took care of Simon, he will no longer mistreat you, princess" he said.

"What did you do to him?"

-------------------------

I won't be able to update Friday or Saturday.

Enjoy

:::::::::::Chapter 30 teaser::::::::::》

"You look beautiful as always, princess" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

He pulled away and just then, I noticed that everyone were on their knees and their heads bowed, except for the other princes and the king.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

What do you think of this chapter?

AyaJ