Epilogue II

"You did not just do that" Leonardo growled at her.

"Stupid, I just did" she sarcastically replied back.

Next thing, he was straddling her and pinning her hands. Then, with his free hand, he snatched some of the grass and rubbed it off on Liara's face. We started laughing as the couple glared at eachother.

"You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That!" She shouted at him.

"Stupid, I just did" he mimicked her.

Then, with all her might, she pushed him off of her and straddled him. She began punching him, resulting in our laughs tuning down. Leonardo did nothing and let her hit him. Liara was strong, strong enough to kill a bunch of vampires all in once. So, what was going through his mind was unknown.

"Liara stop" Liam demanded her, but she just kept punching him on his face that was begining to bruise.

The bruises didn't last long due to his vampire healing ability, which only provoked Liara to keep going.

"Liara! That's enough!" I shouted at her.

It was like if I was talking to a wall.

The boys and I stood up, panicking about the situation. We didn't know if we should butt in and pull her away, or just leave them be. Suddenly, she stopped. She grabbed the front of his shirt and balled it.

"Fucking hell! Scream, push me off, punch me back, do something!" She yelled at him, although his face was a couple of inches away from hers. "You stupid, arrogant ass!"

Leonardo was panting, but kept his face blank. "First, hit me for all I care, because after all, you are also touching me. Second, I'm liking this position. Finally, I'm your stupid arrogant ass, I'm all yours" he finished, looking very serouise.

Liara slapped him. Then, stood up, hovering over him. She kicked him on the stomach, finally gaining a reaction from him. She knew that there was a wound on that particular spot that she kicked, a wound that was caused by dark magic. He groaned in pain as he rolled on his stomach. The guys rushed to him while I glared at Liara, disbelief written all over my face.

Her gaze was down on Leonardo. "Is that the kind of love you want? Because that's all what I can give" she spoke with venom spilling from her words.

Leonardo groaned again as he clutched his wound. "I'll take it".

"You're unbelieveable, Liara" Niall spoke, not looking at her.

"This is bullshit" Harry shouted at her while glaring at her. He turned around and stombed away towards the castle.

Louis stood up and faced her. "You don't deserve him, you only deserve being kicked out of my kingdom" he said to her in a calm voice. "But no, that's what you want and I'm not giving you that".

"You should be ashamed" Liam hissed at her.

I slowly walked towards her. She had her eyes locked on Leonardo who was still in pain. I pulled my hand and let it crash againts her cheek, letting her know what she did was very wrong. Next thing, she had her tears-filled eyes looking into mine. 'Kiss him,kiss him and you'll see how you'll accept him' I spoke into her mind.

"Fuck it" she mumbled.

She dropped on her knees next to him, turned his face towards hers. Then, she attacked his lips, as if she wanted to kiss him since ever, which she probably did.

***

10 months later

I rubbed my stomach as it groaned because of hunger. My cheeks flamed as Niall's gaze dropped towards it. He smirked, then licked his lips, forcing my eyes to follow his movements and my lower parts to stir. Unintentionally, I bit my lip and released a low moan, but it caused the others to stop talking and look at me. They all brusted laughing. Instead of feeling embaressment, I felt pissed off. I rolled my eyes at them.