Chapter 20

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

--------------------------

I took my gloves off and sat them down, I grabbed my sweater, T-shirt and sweatpants then headed upstaires to the bathroom. I put on my sweatpants and threw the others in the Luandrey, then turned on the shower. Then, I headed to the bedroom to get some clothes. Zoe was still unconscious. I went to her and gently kissed her forehead, then I pulled back, but something inside of me went crazy to do it again, so I kissed both of her cheeks. 'Adorable' I thought. Then again, I pulled away, but again, I had this crazy feeling.

"I guess I won't be enough satisfied untill I kiss her lips" I mumbeled to myself.

I leaned in, getting closer to her lips, the more I leaned in, the crazier that feeling became. My lips finally landed on hers. Her lips were cold at the first, but then got warmer, it made my stomach start fireworks. My lips lasted a few moments, then I pulled away. Her eyes were wide open, she looked terrified. Soon, my expression mirrored hers. I didn't know what she was thinking, because my mind couldn't procsses anything.

"W-what the hell ha-happened?!" she asked/whispered terrified.

"I-I don't know" I whispered back. "Maybe because I kissed you.." I trailed off.

I pulled away from her so she can sit up. She sat up.

'How?' she thought.

I starred at her. Me waking her up, was surprising, the both of us thought that only she could do that.

"If I could do that... then, why it didn't work when I picked you up?..." I said still starring at her.

She glanced at me, then immediatly looked away, but I caught something in her eyes. A secret.

"Zoe? What are you hiding from me?" I serouisly said.

She looked at me in the eyes. "Nothing" she said flatly.

If I wasn't her mate, I'd buy that, she was a good actress, a good liar... but not good enough to fool me.

She got up and headed to the closet, the shower was still running, so I speeded to it and turned it off, then headed back. She was about to open the door, but I speeded to her and shut the door, pushing her againts it and trapping her. I had my left arm near her head, while the other was firmly on her hip. I could feel my eyes turn dark red.

"Tell. Me" I demanded dangerously. I could hear her heartbeats getting faster and louder.

"T-tell you w-what?" she stuttered/whispered making it clear to me that she was scared.

I felt the anger rise up so quickly in me. "God damn it, Zoe!" I yelled at her connecting my fist with the door near her head and it cracked a bit, making her jump noticably. "I said. Tell. Me" I demanded again.

It was like my anger was blinding me, it was confusing my mind, making it not be able to think right and to know what's right and what's wrong.

She gluped. She  opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She wanted to lean in, but I pulled my head away. "Not this time, Zoe" I growled.

'Niall! calm down' Simon spoke in my mind.

'Fuck off!' I spoke back then shutted him off of my mind.

"I'm only asking you one last time, if you don't answer, I'll force them out!" I growled. "What. Are. You. Hiding?" I spoke slowly.

Zoe's POV

Fear.  I thought I knew that before, but no, I was wrong, because the sight that was infront of me was the most terrifying thing in my life. I couldn't believe that Niall was like that. it made me so confused.

"O-okay, I'll tell you" I said, trying not to let the fear show in my voice, but failed.

*Flashback Begins*

Niall ran after me. "Zoe!" he yelled. "Come back here please!" but I didn't reply and kept running, Suddenly, I tripped over nothing and fell, then blacked out.

I woke up in a forest, a dark forest. I barely could see my own hand. Then, out of nowhere a loud yells came from behind, I froze. I didn't have the ability to turn around or run. Then, I could hear footsteps from behind, they were getting closer and closer till they were behind me. My heartbeats raced and my breath became uneven. Then, a hand, a shiny hand made contact with my mouth so I don't scream.

"Hush" a voice said, male's voice it was. "I'll take off my hand, so don't scream".

I nodded. He took his hand off. I was about to turn around when he spoke. "No, don't".

A wave of braveness went through me. "What do you want? And who are you?"

"First, my name is Jordan, I want nothing bad, I am an old friend of yours, you may not remember me, but I do, I am not supposed to talk to you, to see you, not even to let you know about me, that I exist. I was sent to warn you about William... but most important to tell you that you are falling in love, my old friend" he said carefully and slowly.

"Who sent you? And I am not falling in love".

"Yes, you are and the prove is that right now, Niall will wake you up... Alexandera sent me" I felt him smiling when he spoke. I quickly turned and caught a white shiny hair. Then, everything disappeared.

*Flashback Ends*

--------------------------------

This chapter is unedited.

:::::::::::::::::::::Chapter 21 teaser::::::::::::》

"We all make mistakes... the only difference is that some people can be patient and calm and others can't" I whispered to him. "You can't... and I can't... so I completly understand you...".

He stayed frozen, probably not believing what was coming out of my mouth.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Stay strong and calm.

AyaJ