Chapter 25

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

Zoe's POV

I ran to the woods, eager to reach William first. I killed whoever stood in my way, except for the ones who were on our side. I looked around me, wondering where should I go, it was a large, very large woods. I realized then, that I was particulary lost. I walked further, having a feeling that he was in that direction.

Out of the blue, someone grabbed my upper arm and covered my mouth. I went into a defensive mood, but the person spoke, making me relax.

"Shush, it's me" Louis said.

He took his hand away from my mouth and turned me towards him. His hair still looked perfect, his skin though was paler than usual and dirt covered him, but not too much dirt.

"You good?" He asked, concern filling his face.

As soon as he asked, I was reminded of the huge cut on my back, making me wince. He noticed that and turned me around. He cussed as he touched my cut, making me hiss in pain. Then, he turned me back around, facing him.

"Where's Niall?" He asked.

"Well, I'm hoping he's still out there fighting" I said, my voice shaking a bit.

He frowned. "He's not there. I looked for him everywhere".

I knitted my eyebrows. "No! He's out there".

"Shush" he whispered. "I mean, maybe he's in here".

"Why would he be-" I cutted myself off, realization hitting me so hard. "Fuck, that stupid bastard" I mumbeled to myself.

"What?" Louis asked, worriness clear in his voice.

"The fucker went to find William first! Ugh, I'm gonna kill him" I growled and angrily walked further, deep into the woods.

Louis grabbed my arm again, stopping me from reaching Niall. "Wait!" He snapped. "You were going to go to William all by yourself?!" He angrily shouted at me.

"Leave. Me. Alone. Louis" I slowly demanded and took my arm out of his grip.

I walked away, heading towards where I was feeling William was. I heard Louis walk behind me, giving me a hint of feeling safe. I needed him. I needed to see him in front of me, safe and sound. I kept walking, not really knowing where was I going, my legs were leading the way as my brain was crowded with thoughts about Niall.

'As for your mate, try not to think of him much while fighting or you'll die, afterall you are made for each other and you will be reunited no matter what' A voice echoed in my head, making me stop in my tracks. I remembered when Charlie Honal told me that. Charlie... Honal, same as Liara Honal and Darius Honal. 'What if he was a relative or something? What if he is helping Darius?' I thought.

"What's wrong?" Louis snapped me out of my daze.

"N-nothing" I spoke, hesitatly. "Let's continue".

"No, wait" he whispered, resulting in me stopping.

"Can you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Niall's POV

I stood my ground with my head high. I refused to show submission to those dirty creatures. Liara also refused to stand behind me, so she stood beside me with her head higher than ever. I glared at William, letting him know how much I wanted to end him for good.

"Just tell me one thing, William" I demanded. "Who was the witch who helped you stay in a ghost form?"

He laughed humorlessly. "Why would I tell you that, kid?" He teased.

Opposite Mates // n.hOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara