Chapter 8

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

————

He held to my hand tight as we walked. He kept me close to him.Then, he

interwinded my fingers with his. Somehow, I... liked that. But I didn't let myself admit it. I always hated when people proved me that I'm wrong. I couldn't let myself get too attached to him. I just couldn't. Because if that turned out to be a mistake, I know what would happen to me.

Once we reached a black Range Rover, I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Selena, Perrie and Eleanor standing. Selena had tears in her eyes. Then, alll eyes were on mine and Niall's interwind hands. I looked at Niall and he was already looking at me.

"I'll wait for you in the car" he said as he let go of my hand.

I walked to the girls and I was attacked with a hug by the one and only, Selena Gomez. Soon followed by Perrie Edwards and Eleanor Calder. I hugged them back. It was a massive group hug. Then, I heard two gasps. I looked at where they werer coming from to only see Sophia Smith and Bailee Keys.

"How dare you have a 'groupie hugie' without us?!" Bailee said. I lightly laughed as they joined us.

"I'll miss you guys" I said.

We pulled away, only to see Selena crying. I wiped her tears with my thumps.

"Selena, don't" I said pursing my lips. "It's not like I'll never come back, a few days and I'll be back".

She nodded. "take care of yourself" She said.

"Oh, trust me I will" I said as I hugged her.

I hugged the others. "Bye" I waved at them.

As they mumbled a 'goodbye', I walked to the car and got in. Niall drove away, his hands slowly trying to reach mine.

'That's not right, Zoe' I thought.

Then, Niall pulled his hand away, he looked a bit... sad? Then he cleared his throat.

"As soon as we are on the plane, you'll be able to ask anything".

"As?" I questioned.

"You know...the questions like, why when you touch me it burns?... and what are your powers?" he said.

"Okay" I said.

'Why is he pushing me to know his fucking powers are?! That's fucking annoying! When I want to know I'll fucking ask' I thought.

***

"Why does your touch burn?" I asked.

We were in a privet plane. It was huge and beautiful. Niall had to drag me to the plane because I had a phobia of flying. I just hated planes.

"Because we are opposite" he simply said.

"wait... so the others don't feel that kind of burn?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

"Nope, when you walked in on us, we were discussing that whole 'opposite' thing" he said. "Then we made a conclusion".

"And that conclusion is...?".

"Me and You will be the strongest vampires on earth, as William said... unlike the others, we make each other stronger, me and you are the first and the last. We invited the wolfs, Lucus and Josh, they have the witches with them, they said that the witches said that me and you are here for a purpose and that they saw this coming but they weren't allowed to talk about it... the witches seemed afraid of something" he finished letting out a long breath.