Chapter 13

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------

We all ate in silence. Liara kept smiling, it looked real. After we all finished, we waited for her to get started on what she wanted to say. Darius and Alexandera looked nervous as well as Simon. Selena, Eleanor, Bailee, Perrie and Sophia were shocked and surprised while Justin, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall looked uncertain about what she had to say. Me and Jordan on the other hand, we looked at her in admiration. I was sure that my reason to look at her like that was different than Jordan's. Liara cleared her throat, then she got started.

"I honestly don't know how to begin what I'm going to say, so I'll go straight to the point..." she trailed off, then she spoke again. "I've decided that I want to travel all around the world, just so I can discover new cultures and learn peace in their own ways" she stated. "Oh, and I'm going all alone".

Jordan quickly stood up, knocking the chair behind him. "No" he protested, anger, hurt and even possessivness showed in his voice. "You will not go anywhere without me! You will not leave my sight for more than a second!"

Liara chuckled. "What if I had to go to the bathroom?" She sarcastically asked. "Listen, pretty boy, I'm going weither you like it or not".

She stood up, glaring at him as he did the same. Her happy mood was long gone and was replaced with her usual self. I felt disappointd, I had never felt that disappointment ever in my life. It was burning my heart, making the blood it was bumping, hot, run all around my body, making me feel like I was boiling. I slowly stood up and faced Liara, I cleared my throat, making her attention fall on me, and I could swear, it was heavy.

I shook my head. "I'm really disappointed in you" I calmly said to her.

"Me either" Niall said from behind me, it seemed that at some point, he stood up too.

'Let's go, Niall' I thought, I knew she could hear them too. 'There's no point in trying to convince her to stay'.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me away from her. What angered me the most, that her face was blank from any emotion. We walked out from the dining room, heading straight to the roof. The roof had been our hiding spot, although everyone knew about it, but it felt like our hiding spot because no one had ever inturrepted us whenever we came here. Then, we sat down, enjoying the sun's warm rays, and the wind's cool air, those were one of the wonders of London's climate.

"You should forgive her" he suddenly spoke.

"Which one?" I asked, because two girls came to my mind, Selena and Liara.

"Selena".

When I thought about it, I found myself unable to forgive her, because there was nothing, she did nothing wrong. She was right and wrong as well as me, because if I was her, I'd do the same.

"She doesn't need forgiveness... her reaction was normal, I'd blame me if I was her" I spoke.

"Then, what are you waiting for?"

"I'll wait till all of this shit ends" I whispered.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, then I slowly inhaled his scent, trying to savor it, but knowing that I'd never get enough.

"We will work this out, Flame, I promise" he promised me as I calmed myself down, trying to be in peace even if it was for a few moments.

***

He positioned me on his lap, making me feel his bludge as he continued to roughly kiss me. No matter how many times we kissed, it always felt like it was the first time our lips touched, yet it felt like our lips knew each other way long before we met.

My hands caressed his abs and hard chest, as his were inching towards my chest from under my shirt. My legs squeezed his hips, making him moan. I always liked doing that, because it made him all 'dizzy and pleased'. Next, his tongue invaded my mouth without asking for enterance, but I didn't even mind.

"Liara, come back here!" Someone screamed, inturrepting mine and Niall's make-out session. "You're not leaving!"

Me and Niall sighned. They've been fighting all day, and one of those fights, Liara physically harmed Jordan because 'he was annoying her', the perfectly stupid excuse to harm her mate.

"Fuck off, mate!" She screamed back. "I told you, for the millionth time, you do not tell me what to do!"

In fact, it was three in the morning, making sleep escape everyone, except for Perrie and Zayn, because they really were heavy sleepers. When Niall and I woke up, two hours ago, due to their screaming, we've decided to make out instead of starring at the ceiling.

"Why, Liara? Fucking why? Why can't we be like them? Like the rest?!" He yelled although I was sure she was in the same room as him.

"You mean fucking each other while others are about to kill each other?!" She yelled back.

"That's what people do! Not getting in someone else's bussiness, unless they're their mate!" He yelled back.

Then, I couldn't hear anything, but the look on Niall's face showed otherwise. It seemed that Liara had said something wrong, very wrong, because next thing I knew, I was following Niall who was headed to her room. He kicked open the door, reveling Liara and Jordan. Jordan was starring at Liara in what seemed to be shock and disbelief, while Liara was simply keeping her face clear of any kind of emotion.

"Shame on you" Niall hissed at Liara.

I wondered what she had said. She humorlessly laughed.

"Yeah, right, shame on me, welcome to the club of shaming on Liara" she sarcastically said.

"What did you say?" I asked her, getting irritated by her actions.

Next thing I knew, Liara was pushed to the wall by Niall, Niall was pinned to the ground by Jordan, I pushed Jordan to the wall and Liara pushing me to the floor. It was kind of funny how we were all using our powers to protect our mates and it was surprising that Liara was protecting her mate from me.

"Release my mate!" Jordan screamed at Niall.

"Not unless your mate releases mine!" Niall screamed back.

I looked at Liara's eyes, they were black mixed with red, bright red. She was looking straight at me, or more like glaring at me.

"Leave my mate alone!" She said threateningly, the need to protect Jordan and the possessivness clear in her voice.

I didn't mind that, because all what I wanted was to protect Niall. "Not unless your mate releases mine" I copied Niall's words, my voice never failing me.

I felt her power pressing me more to the wall, but it never fazed me. So, the more she pressed me, the more Niall pressed her, the more Jordan pressed Niall and the more I pressed Jordan.

Simon came in, worry written all over his face, then Darius followed behind, but his face expression showed anger and irritation.

"Stop right now!" He demanded, forcefully making us stop.

---------------------------

~It's kinda funny how people can easily forget you and always expects you to never forget them~

This chapter is not edited.

::::::::Chapter 14 teaser::::::::》

*Flashback begins*

"Do you know what I want?" I asked.

"Emm... let me guess" he paused. "You want to murder me".

I laughed, he smiled. "I wouldn't mind doing that" I paused. "I want to scream".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

AyaJ