CHAPTER 42: THE TRAINING CAMP INCIDENT

Third person POV:
5 minutes earlier with Aizawa and the 5 students:

Aizawa had brought all 5 of the students who failed the exam to they're extra studies classes. There they were met with Vlad King and Monoma who also flunked the exam. Just as they were about to start, Mandalay's telepathy quirk reached all of them.

Kirishima: It's Mandalay's telepathy.

Anguirus: *What is she calling us for?*

Mina: Weird right? It gives me chills.

Erika: *It's basically like our neural link so I'm not that bothered by it.*

Kaminari: It's kind of annoying that it only works one way.

Aizawa: Quiet.

Mandalay: *Two villains attacked us, it's possible more are coming. We've also heard some strange roars in the forest that could indicate something big. Everyone return to camp immediately, we're regrouping! Do not engage any enemies!*

Aizawa: I'll look after the others students, you stay here and guard them!

Before Vlad could give his answer, Aizawa ran out of the building as quick as possible only to find the forest aflame. Before he could react, a voice spoke beside him.

Dabi: Looks like you're concern has you distracted, Eraser.

Before Aizawa could call for help, Dabi unleashed a massive wave of blue fire which engulfed the pro.

Dabi: You pros ought to lay off. We haven't come here for any of you so stay out of our way!

Back with the group:

Spinner: How are you this evening U.A. high school? WE ARE PART OF THE VANGUARD SQUAD OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!

Ojiro: The league of villains? What are those guys doing here?!?

Gorosaurus: *Can we no longer have nice things now?*

Magne: I could crush this kitty's head so easily dear. How about it dear, should I? Or maybe we can take off an arm or two?

Tiger: GET AWAY FROM HER!

Spinner: *Steps in between them* Now now, hold on Big Sis Mag, you too Tiger, calm down. When someone is about to live or die, we must be careful to abide by Stain and Zedus's principles.

Midoriya: Stain? Zedus?

Iida: So your the ones he ended up inspiring.

K. Caesar: *As much as I'd like to beat him to a pulp, it's best to not provoke them for now.*

Spinner: At your service, that's us! And you four eyes, I remember you. You're the one that attacked Stain and Zedus in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself. *Pulls out a massive sword mate from multiple blades and knives.* CALL ME SPINNER! Or Gaira, it doesn't matter for I am here to make Stain's dream a reality!

Tiger: I don't care who you are, you're criminals! The woman you have there is Pixie Bob, she has risked her life multiple times to help people and is still risking it to help these children become future heroes. She may be looking for a mate but she's content. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CUT SUCH A LIFE SHORT?!?

Spinner: *Charges at them* DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL YOU IT'S NOT A HERO'S JOB TO BE HAPPY?!? I'LL ENJOY MAKING MINCE MEAT OUT BOTH OF YOU!

Mandalay: Tiger, I've alerted everyone. We'll deal with these two while trusting the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. Class Rep, you're in charge of leading everyone back to camp, don't engage unless absolutely necessary.