CHAPTER 8: U.S.J INCIDENT PART 1

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Thirteen led the students inside the U.S.J, the class was astounded by the amount of space and facilities there were in this one building. Each facility looked to be specially designed for each disaster simulation. As the students were admiring the facilities, Thirteen began talking to Aizawa.

Thirteen: Hey Aizawa, where's All Might? Shouldn't he be here by now?

Aizawa: He had to stay behind today due to, you know. . .

Thirteen: Ah, got it.

Uraraka: Excuse me, sensei? May I ask what your quirk is?

Thirteen: Well, my quirk is called blackhole. Now even though my quirk is cool and powerful, it can also be very dangerous at times. . .

As Thirteen was explaining the downside of quirks and what they'll be doing in the U.S.J,  some of the students noticed the lights in the building were flickering while one of the fountain's stopped working. 

Suddenly, a giant black and purple portal appeared right in the middle of the facility. Emerging from the portal were multiple people who look armed and prepared to fight anything. Soon enough, a bony-hand reached out from the portal before finally revealing itself. The individual in question looked almost normal, well almost. The individual was male, he had light blue hair with white and brown streaks, he was also covered with hands and bone-like armor. Most of his body was covered with this armor which seemed to be very strong. He also had two shoulder plates which resemble a monster's skull and a long whip-like tail that split into two. The villain looked up at the class, his blood-red eyes behind a skull-like mask, before smiling sadistically. 

Kirishima: Woah cool, they even have fake villains to beat up!

Aizawa: STAY BACK! THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS!

Hearing this, the student's went into a shock state before staring right back at the villains.

???: Tch, where's All Might? According to the schedule, he should be here by now.

Villain: All Might isn't here?

Aizawa: Who are you?

???: Since this will be your end, might as well tell you. WE ARE THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, or LOV for short.

Mina: They're called 'LOVE'?

???: LOV!! L.O.V, GET IT RIGHT!

Kaminari: Man, he's almost like a certain fire chicken.

Bakugou: HUH?!? YOU WANNA GO, THREE HEADS?!?

???: SILENCE! *Sheesh, how does anyone control his temper?*

???: Anyways, my name is Tomura Shigaraki, LEADER OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!

At that, Aizawa's eyes widened in shock as he remembered that name. Back when they first found the children, there were three other test chambers that were broken. Each one had the name of the individual and the kaijus they were mixed with. One of those names was Tomura Shigaraki. His name was also marked with a kaiju merely known as Monster X. 

Shigaraki: Oh well, maybe killing some of those children will lure All Might here. Might as well lower his esteem and spirit by killing some of his own students.

Sero: Doesn't this place have any alarms for villains?!?

Thirteen: We do, they should've gone off by now!

Todoroki: Maybe one of them has a quirk that disrupts electronics?

Aizawa: This isn't a normal attack, this is a scheme to kill All Might. Thirteen, get the children out of here! Kaminari, try and use your quirk to get help!