CHAPTER 40: TIME FOR THE TRAINING CAMP!!

Third person POV:

Aizawa: Now that you've completed your first semester at U.A high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll be pushing you beyond your limits. You're aiming to become, Plus Ultra.

Class 1A: YES SIR!

Currently, all of Class 1A were outside U.A., preparing to head to the training camp.

Uraraka: I'M SO EXCITED!! *Gets close to Deku* I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!

Midoriya: *Blushing* Y-YEAH! It's d-definitely exciting, right? *S-so close!*

Godzilla: * You got this, Midoriya!*

Uraraka: Hey, what's the matter?

Midoriya: I'm just a little hot!

Uraraka: Huh? *Remembers the memory as her wings turn red.* Uhhhh, ah! LET'S HEAR IT FOR CAMP!!

Mothra: *The fact that he doesn't notice any of your signs is baffling to me.*

In her flustered state, Uraraka began dancing the 'camp song' as I had nicknamed it. Before long, Kaminari and Mina joined in the dance.

Midoriya: *Wow, everyone sure does seem excited.*

Godzilla: *Siri, how do I help my human host ask the girl who obviously has a crush on him out?*

Monoma: WOW, I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A IS TAKING EXTRA COURSES!! DOES THAT MEAN SOME OF YOU FAILED?? THAT MUST BE SO EMBARRASING, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY CLASS! YOU MUST BE WALLOWING IN SHA- *Gets knocked out.*

Kendo: Don't mind him. *Drags him onto the bus.*

Reiko: Monoma is scary.

Midoriya: Oh hey, it's the rest of class B!

Godzilla: *Oh yeah, these guys from the sports festival.*

Tokage: Hey, nice to see you guys outside of the sport's festival, I guess now we're technically not rivals.

Kendo: Time to get on the bus! *Drags Monoma.*

Class 1B: RIGHT!

Iida: Everyone, the bus is here! Please line up in seating order!

Mic: *Clinging onto Aizawa's leg with Oboro and Midnight.* SHOOTA PLEASE!!YOU CAN'T TAKE ERI AWAY FOR A WHOLE SUMMER!

Midnight: WHO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SPOIL NOW?!?

Oboro: Aizawa, don't you trust us?!?

Aizawa: *Carries Eri* Not after you're little stunt a few weeks ago. Now, everyone on the bus!

Leo: *How did we get here?*

Baragon: *I don't know.*

Later, on the bus:

Aizawa: We'll be on this bus for an hour, so make sure you're focused-

Kaminari: Why don't we blast some music?

Iida: *Trying to keep order.*

Class 1A: *Doing their own thing.*

Aizawa:. . Why do I even try? Eri, just play with your plushie, okay?

Eri: Ok.

Todoroki: Midoriya, I have a question for you, Jiro and Ashido.

Midoriya: Uh sure, go ahead.

Todoroki: So after learning that Zilla JR, is a subspecies of Godzilla and Biollante is basically created from Godzilla's cells, wouldn't that make all three of you siblings?