CHAPTER 13: A FESTIVAL?

Midoriya POV:

After getting ready, ( I finally learned how to use the shower, now how do I drain the bathtub?)  I joined Iida and Uraraka (who were also with Tsu) and headed to UA. As we made our way to class, we noticed that multiple people and students who saw us gave weird looks and were whispering something about us.

Student: *Aren't those the students that fought in the USJ?*

Student: *Wonder what they're quirks are?*

Student: *I heard only 11 out of the 72 villains survived they're retaliation. . .*

Uraraka: Wonder what they're talking about?

Iida: Maybe about the weather?

Anyways, ignoring those weird looks, we finally managed to get to class. (I swear, this entire place is like a maze.)

Once we entered, I noticed that everyone was talking about the USJ incident.

Hagakure: Hey guys, did you watch the news last night??

Ojiro: Yeah.

Shoji: I managed to stumble upon it after channel flipping.

Hagakure: It was so cool we got a few seconds of screen-time, although I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background. 

Shoji: Probably not.

Ojiro: I-I'm sure you stood out. I mean, you have an invisibility quirk, giant bug wings, and a stinger.

Kaminari: We're totally big deals, those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities. 

Ni: I don't know, mate. They get on my nerves more than anything.

Kevin: Come on, Ni. they were saying pretty nice stuff about us about how we killed multiple villains.

Ni: Kevin, pretty sure they're just slandering us. . .

Kirishima: Ignoring that, it's kind of crazy right?

Jiro: Get over yourselves, the hero course pumps out pro heroes was attacked, that's what they care about.

Ni: You sure you're not suffering from brain damage, mate?

Jiro then proceeded to stab one of Kaminari's brothers with her earphone jack. Maybe I should ask her if she could willingly light them on fire as well.

Ni: OW, WHAT THE **** MATE?!?!?

Sero: Who knows what would've happen if the teachers didn't show up.

Ni: Grrr, don't know what you're talking about. All of you looked to be doing pretty well on your own, maybe even better than those so called 'Pro-heroes.'

Sato: Did you guys see All Might fight the bird guy?? That guy was super tough with it's claws and beam weapon yet All Might still managed to beat him!

Tokoyami: Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder.

Just then, Iida then burst out of his seat and ran to the front of the class.

Iida: ATTENTION, HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND STAY IN YOUR SEATS!!

Sero: Uh, we're all sitting.

Kaminari: Yeah, you're the one who burst out of your chair and ran to the front class.

Ni: BAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. OH MY GODZILLA. DID YOU SEE THAT?!? HE LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kevin: Aw Ni, come on. That's not very nice, you know.

Kaminari: He's right.

Third person POV: