CHAPTER 43: DANGERS AHEAD

Third person POV:

After blowing up Muscular's human form and roaring in victory, Midoriya nearly fell over from the sheer amount of energy used up.

Kota: Hey! *Runs over to him with Eri*

Midoriya: Everything is ok. Give me a second and there's something I have to take care of.

Godzilla: *Good job on achieving your burning form, by the way.*

Midoriya: *Burning. form?*

Godzilla: *Long and short of it, it's a last resort form.*

Kota: But you're all beat up, what more do you have to do?!?

Midoriya: That guy was too strong, which was why I had to take him out here. The fight took a lot out of me, it even forced me to use powers I didn't even know I had. If all the villains here are on the same level, then all of our lives are at stake. .

Godzilla: * On top of that, it sounds like they're after some of the students, specifically class B.*

Midoriya: I have to let MR. Aizawa and the pussycats know why they're here. I may be injured but I'm not defeated yet. There are more people I can save. *Notices Kota's new features.* Kota, what happened to you? When did you get those features?

Kota: I-i don't know.

Midoriya: In any case, we have to get both you and Eri back to camp.

Kota: Are you sure you can carry me? Eri can just fly but are you sur-

Midoriya: There's no time, get on my back.

As Kota got onto Midoriya's back again, he powered up One for All before jumping off the cliff with Eri flying behind him. 

Midoriya: * I Have a bad feeling about this. . .*

Back at the building:

As Dabi burned away at what he thought was the Pro, his flames soon died down. Looking up, Dabi could only smirk as he saw the pro who had dodged his attack.

Dabi: Guess you really are a pro.

Before Dabi could use his quirk again, Eraser activated his before restraining Dabi in his scarf. The pro pulled him up to knee him in the face before forcing the villain onto the ground.

Aizawa: Who are you and where are your friends hiding?

Dabi: He he, my what-

Aizawa: *Breaks his arm* Your right arm is next. Be logical, it would be a pain to carry you to jail without your legs.

Dabi: You can take your time, Eraserhead.

Just then, he saw Iida and 3 other students just coming back from wherever they came from. This gave Dabi enough time to get out of Eraser's grip.

Dabi: That's the type of performance I'd expected from a UA teacher. Tell me Eraser, you worried for your students? 

Aizawa attempted to pull Dabi towards him, only to discover that he was made from some sort of sludge, like a copy.

Dabi: I wonder if you can save them in the end? See you soon.

With that revelation, he instructed his class to get inside the building while he searches for the other students and Mandalay, fearing the worst.

In a nearby area:

Dabi was getting mocked by a man in a black and white deadpool suit. The noticeable features of this individual was that he could shift his hands into drills. He also had multi-colored wings, a large horn, and a spiked tail.