CHAPTER 33: THE FINAL STAGE

Third person POV:

Both teenagers were on the ground before Melissa rose up and helped Deku.

Melissa: Deku, are you ok?

Midoriya: Yeah, I think so. I'm more worried about you though.

Melissa: I'm fine, just some scratches. 

Just then, Midoriya grabbed Melissa, pulling her out of the way as the villain from the control room tried to strike her with his sword. The villain tried to strike them again but Midoriya used his gauntlet to block the attack.

Swordkil: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE!

Midoriya: TELL ME WHY YOU CRIMINALS ARE DOING THIS!!

Swordkil: *Turns other hand into a sword.* YOU CHOSE THE WRONG PLACE TO PLAY HERO KID!

Swordkil pushed Midoriya off the edge but he managed to grab a piece of the end. Just before Swordkil could strike him again, He seuddenly felt pain in his side before being launched into a nearby wall. Midoriya climbed up the edge to see that Melissa's mouth was smoking and the villain knocked out.

Midoriya: Melissa, are you ok?

Melissa: I'm fine. It's a good thing I remembered I had that attack. Let's hurry and get to the top floor!

Midoriya: Right.

As they made their way to the top, armed villains tried to stop them but Midoriya just tanked multiple bullets before striking them with 'One for all' while Melissa used her rail guns.

Top floor:

Midoriya: Melissa, where's the control room located?

Melissa: Near the central elevator.

While they were finding the control room, they stumbled upon an open room with a familiar face inside of it.

Melissa: Papa? Why is he on the top floor though?

Godzilla: * Maybe the villains brought him here to steal something.*

Midoriya: We have to help him.

As they went to help him, they heard that he was the one who organized the attack.

Melissa: Papa. . .

David: Melissa, no. What are you doing here?

Melissa: What does he mean by 'you planned it'. Don't tell me that you were the one who planned it, you caused all this just to steal something. NO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!

David:. . .Yes it is.

Melissa: *Gasp* Papa, how could you?!?

Sam: The professor is only trying to get back what was stolen. The invention inside this briefcase can amplify a person's quirk.

Godzilla: *Of course they would create that.*

Midoriya: Is that even possible?

Sam: Yes, it's being tested of course but unlike with drugs, this wont affect a person's body or mind. Despite that, our sponsors confiscated our prototype and research data, then they demanded the project to be abandoned. They worried something like this would drastically change the superhuman society as we know it. They put pressure on your father to end the project. Then there was the accident in the lab. Which was why we did this.

Memory:

David: I CAN SAVE MELISSA AND GET MY RESEARCH BACK? HOW?!?

Sam: All we have to do is hire someone to provide the materials and steal the research back for us.