CHAPTER 21: HERO NAMES

Midoriya POV:

After what happened yesterday, I was now making my way to school. It started to rain early in the morning so I was using my yellow backpack to cover myself. That's when I heard running right behind me. 

Midoriya: WOAH IIDA! You really went out with the rain gear!!

Iida: GOOD MORNING, MIDORIYA! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU MOVING SO SLOW?!? We'll be late!

Midoriya: *Running after him* Wait, there's still 5 minutes until the first bell!

Iida: U.A. STUDENTS SHOULD ALWAYS ARRIVE TEN MINUTES EARLY, DONT YOU THINK??

As we entered the school, I noticed that there was something weird about Iida.

Midoriya: Hey Iida, are you-

Iida: If it's about Tensei, then don't be concerned. Everything will be alright, I'm sorry for making you worry. Also, congratulations on winning the sports festival.

Iida closed his locker before heading off to class.

Midoriya: * You think he's going to be alright?*

Godzilla: * King Caesar's main purpose is to protect a specific bloodline of humans. Since Iida failed to protect Tensei, he might feel some sort of guilt. I wouldn't worry about it but just keep an eye on him just in case.*

Midoriya: * Right.*

Third Person POV:

As Midoriya reached the classroom, he noticed that everyone was still talking about the sports festival and yesterday's events.

Mina: It's so weird to have people recognize me from TV. Everyone wanted to talk to me.

Erika: * There were so many of them.*

Kirishima: Yeah, us too!

Hagakure: People on the street were staring at me, it's kind of embarrassing. .

Megaguirus: * Weren't you the one who basically asked for the attention?*

Ojiro: Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?

Gorosaurus: * Oh man. . . all that food from yesterday's food raid is not doing too good. . .*

Sero: You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me. .

Manda/Tsu: Nice try?

Sero: *Dying on the inside*

Kumonga: *Those brats are lucky that I'm stuck like this. . .*

Kaminari: All it took was one sports festival and now were really like celebrities.

Ni: Don't know, mate. I think I was more of the celebrity out there.

Kevin: All you did was shot your gravity beam at random people. . .

Jiro: This school is pretty amazing. 

Zilla Jr: *Still wished we could've raided more food.*

The doors to the classroom slid open to reveal a non-mummified Aizawa.

Aizawa: Morning class.

Students: Morning Mr. Aizawa.

Tsu: *Kero* Mr. Aizawa, you don' have bandages anymore. That's good news.

Manda: *Indeed*

Aizawa: The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyways, we have a big class today, on hero informatics.