CHAPTER 39: RECAP AND POOL TIME!

Third person POV:

Aizawa and Vlad King were currently having a talk in the faculty room about raising the student's quirks.

Vlad King: Why don't you give me a run down on all of 1A's abilities. They seem to have gotten more gradually.

Aizawa: If I must.

(You can skip this part if you want)

Yuuga Aoyama- His quirk is naval laser, which is basically a belly button laser. He also has the abilities of a monster known as Warbat. These abilities include gliding, a poisonous bite and constriction.

Mina Ashido- She basically has the power to shoot out acid at her foes. She can also shoot out corrosive sap, launch vines, grow roots to carry her and has a nasty bite courtesy of the kaiju, Biollante. 

Tsuyu Asui- She can basically do whatever a frog can. She's also part sea serpent with her abilities consisting of agility, water-breathing and a supersonic wave cannon.

Tenya Iida- He's the class rep. His quirk is engine, it's basically super speed. He also has rock-like skin, super hearing, above average senses, lighting beams and prism beams.

Ochako Uraraka- Her quirk is zero gravity, she can make anything weightless. Thanks to her being a hybrid of Mothra, she has more abilities such as flight, silk, claws, a stinger and antenna lasers.

Mashirao Ojiro- He basically has a tail that he can use as an arm or a leg, that thing even has a hidden spike underneath it. He can perform a move known as a 'Kangaroo kick' while also being able to shoot out fireballs.

Denki Kaminari- His quirk allows him to discharge electricity from his body. He may not be able to fly, but he can create gale force wins, use his tails as clubs and is even able to fire three separate shots from each head. Those same dragon heads both have their own personalities and names of their own. One of them being Ni, the destructive side while San is the calmer but innocent side. 

Eijirou Kirishima- His quirk allows him to harden his body, almost becoming stone. With the DNA and consciousness of Anguirus, his defense is noticeably higher in his rock form. He has claws, a prehensile tail, spiked carapace that he can curl into before performing moves known as Anguirus ball and disc.

Koji Koda: His quirk is anivoice which allows him to control animals. His other abilities include claws and a very strong carapace he can use to protect himself with.

Rikido Sato: Whenever he consumes sugar, he can turn that very thing into pure power. Due to him being a hybrid of Kong, he can move a little faster, swing on trees with ease and has a nasty punch.

Mezo Shoji: His quirk allows him to create other body parts on his tentacles. Seeing as how he was also mixed with a mutated cuttlefish, he can also mutate his kaiju tentacles, use them to wrap around enemies, shoot out both cold mist and ink.

Kyoka Jiro: Her quirk allows her to not only hear the quietest of sounds but she can also produce ear-piercing shockwaves if she either plugs her earphone jacks into her speakers or by roaring. She can also make use of her claws, tail, and an atomic breath weapon. She's also able to breath underwater too.

Hanta Sero: His quirk allows him to shoot out tape from his elbows to either capture or swing around places. Since he's a hybrid of the spider kaiju Kumonga, he's able to shoot out spider webs from either his hands or mouth. He's able to sprout 8 spider legs that he can use to impale his enemies, similar to Ashido's roots. Although not proven yet, some of us believe Hanta has a poisonous bite.

Fumikage Tokoyami- His quirk allows him to manifest a sentient shadow monster from his body. After a bit of research on the kaiju Battra, it seems that he's able to launch Prism beams, Energy spheres and some sort of reflective powder. He's also capable of flight, and can even make use of his giant horn and enhanced strength.