CHAPTER 3: GETTING ANSWERS AND AN OFFER.

Midoriya POV:

To say that all of us were shocked and confused was an understatement at this point. Heroes? Principle? High School? What was even happening anymore?!?!? Luckily, I wasn't the only one freaked out by this.

Uraraka: Wait, you mean as in super heroes?

Kirishima: This is a high school?

Kaminari: WE'RE IN JAPAN?!?

Tsu: Mr. Nezu sir, your the principle? *Kero*

As more and more questions kept coming, one of them, I believe his name was Aizawa-sensei, had his hair floating while his eyes glowed red.

Aizawa: QUIET!

With that, all of us basically quieted down as to not anger him further.

Nezu: Now now Aizawa, that was pretty rude, don't you think? I mean sure they were bombarding us with questions but you would too if you woke up somewhere random.

Aizawa: . . . Sorry about that, problem children.

Kids: *Thinking* Problem children?

Nezu: Anyways, I believe it's time we answer some of your questions. So who wants to start?

At first, no one talked. Probably due to everyone being nervous of the random people in front of us. Then Iida started to speak up.

Iida: I guess I'll start. Where are we?

Recovery girl: You are currently inside of Gym: Gamma, one of the many facilities here in UA high school.

Midoriya: So I was right, we are in a school gym. .

Ojiro: If I may, why are we inside of a school gym instead of a hospital?

Midnight: Well, since most hospitals are quite busy. We thought it would be okay to bring all twenty of you here.

Recovery girl: Besides, UA has far better technology and accommodations than any ordinary hospitals, especially after the rise of quirks.

Uraraka: What's a 'quirk'?

Aizawa: A quirk is a superhuman ability that 80% of the human population possesses. They are categorized in three categories which are: Transformation, mutation and emitter quirks. 

Midoriya: Wait, you only said 80% of the human population had quirks. What about the other 20%?

Aizawa: Well, the other 20% are born quirkless, meaning they don't have any special superhuman abilities.

Midoriya: I see. . .

Kaminari: ARE WE IN JAPAN?

I swear, at this moment I saw everyone just stare at Kaminari with questionable looks.

Jiro: You're an actual idiot, you know that right?

Kaminari: HEY, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?

Bakugou: DUNCE FACE YOU IDIOT, THEY JUST SAID THAT THIS WAS THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOLS IN JAPAN!

Tsu: A-anyways, while on the topic. UA is one of the most prestigious school in Japan, what's the aim of the school?

All Might: HA HA HA, Good question, young Asui.

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu.

All Might: Anyways, to answer your question. UA's goal is to train aspiring young heroes-in training in order to protect the citizen's of Japan from villains. We're also ranked the number one hero school in Japan.