CHAPTER 41: TRAINING CAMP, DAY 2 and 3

Third person POV:

Aizawa: Morning class, today we will begin the training camp to increase your strength. 

Aizawa stood in front of the group of hybrid, who were still waking up.

Aizawa: Our goal is to increase your skills so that each of you may earn a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers in the darkness. *Especially some of the ones beyond that.* Perceive carefully.

Aizawa threw a ball at Bakugou, who caught it midair.

Aizawa: I want you to throw that ball for me.

Bakugou: Just like in the fitness test? (A/N Even though it wasn't in the chapters, the fitness test still happened.)

Aizawa: Yeah, that's right. When you first started school, your record was 710.4 meters. Let's see if you've improved.

Mina: Oh I get it, we're checking our progress!

Erika: * Wonder what our stats are right now?*

Sero: A lot has happened to us for the past 3 months, maybe he can throw it a whole other mile now.

Bakugou: I've got this. *Ignites his hand before throwing the ball* GO TO HELL!!!

Midoriya: *Go to hell?*

Godzilla: * Not something you'd want to hear from a hero.*

As the ball flew into the nearby forest, Aizawa's device recorded the distance to be quite less than what everyone else was expecting.

Aizawa: 714.6 meters.

Sero: That's it? Kinda disappointing. . .

Aizawa: You've all had an entire semester at UA, and due to your experiences you've all definitely improved. But those improvements have been limited to mental and technical skill, with of course a slight increase of stamina and new abilities along the way. However, your quirks and abilities haven't improved as much on a fundamental level. That's why we're going to be focusing on improving your powers. *Smiles* This will be so hard that it will feel like you're dying, let's hope you all survive. .

Little did they know, class 1A were in for hell.

Meanwhile with class 1B:

Vlad King was leading his students to the training area.

Vlad: Last semester, class 1A was in the spotlight, next semester it's class B's turn! From now on, you're shooting to the top. 

Tetsutetsu: *WE'RE SUCH FAILURES!*

Tokage: I get you want everyone to improve our quirks, but we have 20 different quirks in our class. What sort of training are we talking about?

Kamakiri: Yeah, could you enlighten us?

Vlad: When your muscle fibers are overused, they grow back tougher, thicker. Quirks are the same way, they improve after every workout, growing stronger. In other words, YOU'LL HAVE TO BREAK YOURSELVES!

Class 1b: WHAT?!?

As they arrived at the training camp, they saw class 1A already doing they're training, well more of suffering if you will.

Bakugou landed right in front of a pot of boiling water before sticking his hands in them and flying back in the skies. He then performed a barrel roll while firing explosions, wiping the area clean from any trees.

Todoroki could be seen flying over another area, freezing and burning everything in his range. He also made use of his talons to snap at frozen branches and scorching rocks.