CHAPTER 29: JOURNEY TO I-ISLAND

Midoriya POV: 

It's been an entire day since our internships. U.A. decided to give us the day off to do whatever we wanted. After an entire day of training, I was heading back to the dorms when I heard someone shouting.

All Might: I AM HERE, WAITING TO AMBUSH YOUNG MIDORIYA ON THE WAY HERE!! *Stops in front of him* Hi.

Midoriya: Woah All Might!

All Might: *Reverts back to skinny form* Young Midoriya, have you heard of I-Island?

Midoriya: Huh, you mean that floating city constructed from nanometal?

All Might: Yes. You and most of your class received and invite to go to the island. So, what do you say.

.

.

.

And that's how we got here. It took a while for most of my class and I to get ready for this trip since it was literally tomorrow but we still got it. Ojiro and Koda simply didn't want to go since they planned to go camping with Oboro and Midnight-sensei while Aoyama stayed behind due to him being sick. Currently, All Might and I were on one plane while the rest were still at the Airport waiting for the next one.

Godzilla: * I-island. . . I've heard about it once. Hey Midoriya, can you wake All Might up?*

Midoriya: *Huh? Oh sure.*

Midoriya: Hey All Might, wake up.

All Might: Huh? Something the matter, young Midoriya?

Midoriya: Look we can see it, right there!

Outside the window presented a futuristic city that looked like it came out of a storybook. Built in a circular position with high-tech walls resided the famous I-island.

All Might: I didn't realize that you'd be this exciting.

Godzilla: *Oh now I remember, it's something that was built by a previous race of extraterrestrials.*

Midoriya: *Huh?*

Godzilla: *A similar group of aliens called the Bilusaludo tried to build Mechagodzilla, but there's failed and was abandoned. Later, they rediscovered the failed Mechagodzilla had converted itself into a city dubbed' Mechagodzilla city'. Although, it's mostly inactive due to it's AI being destroyed in place of all of it's hardware and codes, turning it into what everyone knows as I-Island.*

Midoriya: *How do you know this.*

Godzilla: *My Grandfather told me about it.*

Speakers: Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin it's descent to I-island.

All Might: Ugh. . . This is going to be monumentally painful. Once we land and go out in public, *Shifts to his muscle form* I must maintain my muscle form constantly!! Now, it's about time you get change as well. You did ask U.A. if you could bring your costume with you right?

Midoriya: Yes!!

Third person POV:

As the plane slowly descended onto the runway, All Might and Midoriya were getting ready to enter the airport. As they were getting their immigrations checked, All Might decided to pull a little trivia test on Midoriya. Once that was completed, both of them stepped out of the airport to see a beautiful sight which was the inside of I-island. 

Midoriya: Woah!

Godzilla: * I can't believe this much has changed since I first merged with you Midoriya. Back then, this was all gray, now look at it.