CHAPTER 26: RECOVERY & NEW THREATS

Third person POV:

Hosu hospital:

All three students could be seen in the hospital, they're previous injuries having already been treated.

Todoroki: Did you sleep Midoriya?

Midoriya: No, not really. . .

Todoroki: I figured, me neither.

Midoriya: Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing.

Todoroki: I agree.

Radon: *It was actually pretty dangerous and stupid for all of you but I'm not one to talk so go off I guess*

Midoriya: After everything that happened back there, it feels like a miracle we're even alive. 

Godzilla: *It's more of the other two but yeah.*

Midoriya: With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He could've killed me if he'd wanted too.

Godzilla: * Like I said, we have a healing factor. But I get what you mean, we were just a sitting duck once our legs were taken out.*

Todoroki: Yeah, seems to me he let us both live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though, Iida. He was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall.

Iida: That's not true,  I was-

Before he could finish, the door in front of them opened up to reveal Gran Torino and Manual.

Gran Torino: Oh, so the injured young-ins are awake?

Midoriya: Gran Torino!

Iida: And Manual.

Gran Torino: Idiot, I could yell at you for hours.

Midoriya: I know, I'm sor-

Gran Torino: But before I do, you have a visitor.

Godzilla: *Visitor?*

That's when a large man walked into the room. Although he looked like he could break someone in half, his head was that of a dog.

Gran Torino: This is Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Isuragamei. 

Midoriya: *T-THE CHIEF?!?*

Godzilla: *THIS GUY'S THE CHIEF?!?*

As the others got up, Midoriya tried to get up as well but was waved off by the chief.

Kenji: No, no. Please stay seated. *Woof*

Midoriya: * WOOF?!?*

Godzilla: * Why are you so surprised? You have a classmate who literally ribbits after most of her sentences.*

Kenji: So, you three are the U.A. students that brought down the Hero Killer, huh?

Todoroki: We are. * The police chief came all this way. Why?*

Radon: * I have a feeling he's not here to congratulate us.*

Kenji: Stain has some serious injuries, severe burns, radiation burns, and multiple broken bones. As a matter of fact, the reason why he stopped in the first place was because one of his ribs pierced his lungs. He's currently in the hospital under strict guard. *Woof*

Godzilla: *Can we get to the point?*

K. Caesar: * I have a feeling this is turning into a lecture.*

Kenji: Here's a lesson you should've already learned, but after reading up on a few files, I guess I can tell you a bit about that lesson. When quirks became the norm, the police form sought to maintain the status quo. We decided that we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came into the picture. That's if they have a license of course. *Woof* You see it would be impossible for the police to condone the use of quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done.