CHAPTER 20: A DAY OF PEACE(OR NOT)

Midoriya POV:

After the whole sport's festival, Aizawa-sensei allowed us to take the day off. So here we were inside of the dorm area because none of us had actual homes to go back to.

Godzilla: * Wow that was sad.*

Midoriya: * Hey!*

Anyways, not all of us were here since Iida had left to go tend to something. Wait, I just realized that he has the closest thing to an actual family than all of us here. Apart from him, Jiro, Tokoyami and Shoji had decided to stay inside of Tokoyami's room to preform some sort of spell, which according to him, should be able to fully awaken the inner kaiju or something. Shinso was still training with Aizawa.  Aoyama, Hagakure and Ojiro were just playing monopoly. Sato and Koda were in the nearby forest playing with animals. Which left most of the class chilling in the common room.

Mina: I'M BORRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDD. . . 

Kaminari: I know right.

Ni: Can we destroy this place?

Kevin: Please don't Ni. . .

Bakugou: CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP?!?

Kirishima: That's not very manly Bakubro. But Ashido is right, it is kind of boring.

Anguirus: * Kind of? This place may be big and all but there's nothing but generic stuff here. Besides, we don't even know how to use half of the items here.*

Tsu: We could try and train a bit more.

Manda: * No can do, sweetie. All of you need to lay off of training for now, I'm surprised that none of you have gone into a 4 month coma yet.*

Rodan: * And what did I tell you about the magma shot. It's like firing your own corrosive blood at someone, sure it's corrosive but it's still your blood.*

Bakugou: *Tch.*

That was when the elevator doors opened.

Oboro: Yo, what's up everyone?

Mic: HELLO LITTLE LISTENERS!!!

Eri: H-hi. .

Midoriya: Oboro-sensei? Mic-sensei? What are you guys doing here?

Mina: *GASP* WHO IS THIS LITTLE CUTIE?!? *Sprints towards Eri*

Eri: *Hides behind Mic*

Leo: * AGRRESIVE CHIRPING*

Baragon: * ANGRY YET ADORABLE BARKING*

Ultima: *Amateur's. . .*

Mina: Aww, don't worry. I won't bite.

Kirishima: Mina, you're scaring her. . 

Mic: Don't worry, little listener. She wont hurt you, I hope. .

Oboro: We're getting off topic right now. Anyways, we overheard that you were bored and as the fun teachers we are, we decided we wanted to take you out to the see Musutafu. 

(Side note: They just wanted an excuse to not count the request for each student.)

Sero: Wait really?!?

Momo: Are you sure it's ok? We just finished the sports festival and-

Oboro: Bah, what's the worst that can happen? Besides, we'll be back before sunset so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Mic: SO WHO'S WITH US?!?

Midoriya: Well, what do you guys think?

Mina: COUNT ME IN!