CHAPTER 46: SHOWDOWN AT CAMINO WARD

THRID PERSON POV:

The time was now 10:00 P.M. at night when the Bakugou rescue squad had arrived at Camino Ward. The streets were packed with tourist and citizens as they were all making their way throughout the ward.

Midoriya: So this is Kamino Ward.

Kirishima: *Runs ahead* THOSE VILLAINS ARE HERE, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO!!

Uraraka: Kirishima, wait a minute! 

Iida: Uraraka is right, these criminals already know what we look like. We have to consider that they could attack us at any moment. 

K.Caesar: *We wont be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable.*

Kirishima: Ok, what should we do?

Uraraka: *Points at a costume shop* Well, how about that?

Godzilla: *You've got to be kidding me.*

Unfortunately for Godzilla, that's exactly what they did. Each of them got disguises for each other. After a horrible Present Mic interpretation from Midoriya, they were all about to start their search when a broadcast was discussing about the press conference UA had held. 

Midoriya: MR. Aizawa? 

Uraraka: Vlad King and the Principal.

Anguirus: *They were not kidding when they said Vlad looked terrible. The man looks like he's barely any sleep since the training camp.*

Mothra: *Can you blame him? Poor guy lost his entire class in under one night to the villains.*

On the Broadcast:

Aizawa: We are here to apologize. *Bows before continuing.* A recent incident allowed harm to come to 40 1st year hero students. We, the staff were underprepared, and we staff take full responsibility for our negligence. It's our duty to protect heroes, but also to protect heroes in training.

Reporter: I'll take the first question. Since the beginning of the year, UA students have had 4 encounters with villains, including the I-island incident. This time, there were students that were gravely injured. Missing limbs, severe burns and even an entire class of students ended up being kidnapped. How are you going to explain this to their families, and what are you going to do in the future after this incident?

Midoriya: *The media knows the position UA is in since they didn't cancel the sports festival. They want them to look bad in front of everyone.*

Godzilla: *It's in human nature after all. I've seen it one too many times to know.*

Nezu: We will increase patrols and security around the school. The students safety are our top priority.

As the crowd began watching the broadcast, some of the bystanders began to loose faith in the heroes. Some voiced their frustrations by explaining that UA might as well had killed them themselves. The people were turning against heroes now.

Back on the broadcast, a female reporter with light brown hair and yellow coat came up to the front before asking her question, her cameraman behind her.

Yuri: Excuse me sir, but there's another question I'd like to ask. During the incident, multiple investigators had found this giant body of what looked like a deceased monster. Did that monster actually attack the students? Are there more of them in those woods?? What else do you think was there to attack those students, and what else is out there?

Aizawa: At the moment, we do not know. However, we also have reason to believe that the League are responsible for the creation of these monsters.

At the LOV hideout: