CHAPTER 10: USJ INCIDENT (PART 3)

All Might POV:

All Might: I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN AIZAWA AND THIRTEEN DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS. SO I HURRIED OVER, RUNNING INTO YOUNG IIDA WHO INFORMED ME ON THE VILLAIN.

Tch. . . I can't believe this all happened while I was resting. It hasn't even been a week since these children were born and yet here they are fighting villains. Although I have to admit, these children seemed to be doing better than I expected. I noticed that there were multiple villains that were either captured, unconscious or dead.(Probably should teach them about why we should capture villains instead of killing them. . .) I hate to think how hard both these children and my colleagues had to fight just because I was at my limit.

The only thing I can do now is reassure them that everything is ok, as the symbol of peace.

All Might: HAVE NO FEAR STUDENTS, BECAUSE I AM HERE.

Shigaraki: After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up.

Third person POV:

As All Might arrived, he used his quirk to take out the remaining weaker villains and carry Aizawa in his arms. The man was barely breathing as his elbow was destroyed and his forehead continued to bleed.

All Might: I'm sorry Aizawa, I should have been here sooner.

He then used his quirk to rescue both Midoriya and Tsu while knocking one of Shigaraki's hands off his face, revealing a skull-shaped mask.

All Might: Young students, take Aizawa with you and get out of here. He doesn't have much time left.

Tsu: R-right. *Kero*

Shinso: Tsu, let me help.

Shigaraki began mumbiling about something as he searched for his missing hand.

Shigaraki: No, this wasn't supposed to happen. He was faster then we thought. He was able to hit us. *Puts hand back on his face.* *Sigh* Yes, you're right. He may have been fast, but he wasn't as fast as before. Yes, All Might truly has gotten weaker.

Midoriya: All Might, be careful. When I tried to use 'One for all', it just absorbed it like it was nothing. It also has claws and a beam attack, you can't fight it alone.

All Might: Young Midoriya. I got this. *Peace sign*

After a moment of thinking, Midoriya joined Tsu and Shinso in taking Aizawa towards the front of the USJ.

All Might then turned around and confronted the villains. He then ran straight towards Shigaraki and prepared an attack that would knock him out.

All Might: CAROLINA SMAASH!!

Just before All Might could hit the hand covered villain, the nomu intervened by placing itself right infront of him. As the attack landed, shockwaves occured right behind the Nomu, who is still standing right in front of the symbol of peace. It then stared right at him, the crystals on it's back starting to shake as it attempted to grab him. All Might then ducked to dodge the attack.

All Might: Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it didn't have any effect on you!!!

All Might then punched the nomu in the stomach as it attempted to grab him again. Both of them continued to trade blows as All Might kept on punching the nomu while it either tried to grab, slash or shoot the symbol of peace.

All Might: It doesn't matter where I punch you does it?!?

All Might then narrowly dodge the nomu as Shigaraki fired his gravity beams at him. All Might managed to avoid that attack before punching the Krystal nomu in the stomach. As the two kept fighting, Shigaraki began talking in the background.