CHAPTER 16: U.A. SPORT'S FESTIVAL (PART 2)

Third person POV:

As a missile headed straight towards the group, Midoriya grabbed the missile with his claws before sending it back at the Mech, blinding it. Before long, Midoriya unleashed his atomic breath, curled up his tail and flew right between Mechagodzilla's legs.

Present Mic: AND THERE GOES CLASS 1A'S IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH A UNIQUE METHOD OF TRANSPORTATION!

Just as he passed them, Kirishima emerged from beneath a pile of ice that was behind Mechagodzilla's line of sight. 

Kirishima: Todoroki, what was he thinking? He could've really injured others.

Tetsutetsu: I'M GONNA BEAT THAT OVERCONFIDENT-

That's when both manly students noticed something. . .

Both students: YOUR QUIRK IS THE SAME AS MINE!!

Kirishima: *Running past Mechagodzilla* THIS ISN'T FAIR! HOW AM I GOING TO STAND OUT NOW!

Tetsutetsu: YOU **** COPYCAT!

Anguirus: * I'm offended that you compared me discount over there. How could you, Kirishima?*

Kirishima: *I'm sorry, man!*

Kaminari: At least they don't have to worry about getting crushed.

Bakugou the shot up past Mechagodzilla legs before taking off.

Bakugou: *THERE'S NO WAY I'M LETTING TODOROKI OR DEKU BEAT ME!*

Present Mic: LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A'S BAKUGOU, KIRISHIMA AND CLASS 1B'S TETSUTETSU HAVE MADE IT PAST MG!

Soon enough, more students from the hero course made it past the mechanical giant. Upon noticing this, Mechagodzilla activated something in the system. The floor right next to it opened up to reveal a second Mechagodzilla. This one had a black tint and had a symbol that read 'MG2'.

Student: WAIT, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE?!?

The original Mechagodzilla activated it's jet rocket's and started to chase after the students. The 2nd Mechagodzilla stayed behind to keep the rest at bay, especially since it's artillery was far superior to the original's. 

Present Mic: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FOLKS! A SECOND MG HAS JOINED THE BATTLE!

Oboro: THOSE STUDENTS BETTER HURRY UP AND FINISH THE COURSE!, MECHAGODZILLA IS HOT ON THEIR TAIL.

Aizawa: Especially since there is going to be more obstacles on the way. .

All Might: *Where did Nezu find the person, let alone the budget to build not one but two Mechagodzillas?!?*

Snipe: I have to admit, Nezu is really pulling out the big guns this time. Even with their upgraded arsenal, their still just big hunks of metal, shouldn't be too hard to hit.

Present Mic: IF YOU THOUGHT THAT THE PREVIOUS OBSTACLE WAS HARD, THAN JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! IF THEY WERE TO PASS THIS TEST, THEY'LL HAVE TO GREAT CREATIVE!

Uraraka: How did any of them have time to make this?

Tsu: Ribbit.

Mina: Tsu, what are you doing?

Tsu: RIBBIT!! This is my moment easy peasy!

Manda: *Go my little frog, crawl!*

Ashido: Oh.

??: Yes. . . Finally, this is my chance to show off what I can do.

Both students turned around and noticed that a girl with weird strange contraption on her body. She had pink hair and was wearing bright yellow goggles.