CHAPTER 36: TRIAL AND ERROR

Third person POV:

MATCH 5: URARAKA AND AOYAMA VS THIRTEEN AND M.O.G.U.E.R.A.:

As soon as the match began, both Uraraka and Aoyama ran through the area trying to find the exit. Both of them were ambushed by Moguera, who split into Land Moguera and star falcon to find the kids. Aoyama used his naval laser to try and shoot down star falcon while Uraraka used her silk to temporarily entangle land Moguera. Soon enough both students decided to make a run for the exit while Moguera was still trapped in it's situation.

Uraraka: How long do you think that'll hold it?

Mothra: *Not long, these are anti-G weapons we're talking about.*

Nozuki: *Why not fly up and find where that exit is?*

Uraraka: Right.

Uraraka flew up into the air before spotting the exit at the far side of the room. Before she could react, she was shot in the back by MOGUERA, now recombined into a singular entity. Uraraka fired more of her silk MOGUERA but the mech simply countered with it's eye lasers. 

Both her and Aoyama decided to make a bee-line for the exit. As they were running, MOGUERA continuously fired it's eye and drill lasers at the kids. Just before they could make it to the exit, both students felt themselves being pulled back by something. Both of them grabbed on to a poll before turning around and noticing Thirteen using her quirk to capture both students while MOGUERA was busy charging up it's plasma maser cannon.

Uraraka: AHHH, WE WERE SO CLOSE!

Thirteen: There's no way I'll let you get away that easily.

Uraraka: *THIS ISN'T GOOD, WE'RE TRAPPED AND WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!*

Mothra: *We also have to worry about MOGUERA as well.*

Uraraka: *Come on, what would Deku do in this situation?*

Aoyama: Hey~

Uraraka: NOT RIGHT NOW, I'M THINKING!

Nozuki: *I'm gonna enjoy this plan.*

Aoyama: About Izuku Midoriya? Ah, how sweet. Is it because. . . you love him?

Nozuki: *Well Mothra, when are you and Godzilla going to become an item?*

.

.

.

Uraraka/Mothra: EH?!?

Uraraka: *L-l-love him?!?*

Mothra: *Mothra.exe has stopped functioning.*

Nozuki:* Uh, Mothra? You're not really hanging on.*

As both of them looked down, they realized that they were no longer hanging on to the railing, causing her to get sucked back. Luckily, this surprised Thirteen enough to pause her attack.

Uraraka: *Remember Gunhead's training!*

Remembering what Gun head had taught her, Uraraka slashed her scythe-like claws at Thirteen before striking her down.

Thirteen: *Where did this come from?!?*

Just as she was about to launch another attack, Aoyama came in and held her other arm down. Uraraka even managed to fire two purple lasers from her antenna to distract MOGUERA long enough to cuff their opponent.

Uraraka: *The lessons I learned from Gun head, just so happened to come in handy here.*

Mothra: *We're mini battle heroes!*