CHAPTER 37: MIDORIYA AND BAKUGOU VS ALL MIGHT

Third person POV: 

Once the exams began, both Bakugou and Midoriya began walking through the city, both of them not saying a word during the whole thing.

Midoriya: *I have to talk to him. We're a team, we should be discussing this. Communication is the key here.*

Godzilla: * Doubt the fire chicken would listen.*

Midoriya: *Runs up to Bakugou*Kacchan listen. For this exam, the teacher is the villain while we're the heroes so we need a solid plan to fight them-

Bakugou continued to walk faster.

Midoriya: It's a really bad idea to fight him, Kacchan-

Bakugou: Stop following me!

Midoriya: All Might and the Servum are probably on this main route, we should find another route.

Bakugou: I'm not running away from this fight. It'll look better once we blast that smile off his face.

Midoriya: No we should avoid fighting him and the Servum.

Bakugou: I'm going to fight him until either time runs out or he's knocked unconscious for real. *Continues walking*

Midoriya: * Why do things have to be so difficult between me and Kacchan?*

Godzilla: *Tch we don't have time for this.*

Midoriya: *Running* Think about this, you know what All Might can do! Even with those weights,  he still has multiple other factors in his play. It's impossible to win against him-

Bakugou: *Punches him* I don't want to hear another word.

The temperature around them rose as his body started glowing orange.

Bakugou: Just because you think you're getting stronger, doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do.

Up in the skies, one of the Servum had seen their little argument and relayed the information back to All Might who smiled at the news.

All Might: Here we go.

The dorsal plates on All Might's back began flashing while also rearing back his fist.

All Might: I am here, to test them!

Midoriya: KACCHAN, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP BOTH OF US PASS THE FINALS!

Bakugou: I DON'T NEED YOUR DUMB POWERS TO HELP ME WIN THIS FIGHT! I CAN WIN IT ALL BY MYSELF!

Midoriya: WOULD YOU STOP YELLING?!? 

Godzilla: *WHAT THE H*LL IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU?!?*

Rodan: *JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!*

Suddenly, a bright blue beam and multiple shockwaves came barreling right at both students, sending them flying back into the rubble.

All Might: WHO REALLY CARES IF I DESTROY THIS CITY?

Midoriya: *When did he get-*

Bakugou:*How is he-*

Both students and Kaijus: *So intimidating?* 

All Might: If you think of this as an exam and not as a real fight then you'll be sorry. We're villains now, heroes. Remember that.

Earth: *We won't be holding back either so come at us with all you've got!*

Midoriya: It's over if we fight him head on, let's run!

Bakugou: Don't tell me what to do!

Just as All Might launched himself towards them, Bakugou shot out his stun grenade at him.