CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIPS- DAY 2 & 3

Midoriya POV: 

As Gran Torino and I just finished our second sparring match, a familiar face walks in through the door.

Midoriya: H-hikaru?

Hikaru: Yup, the one and only.

Midoriya: What are you doing here?

Hikaru: Sheesh, you didn't tell him, old man?

Gran Torino: Heh, guessed it slipped my mind.

Hikaru: I'm actually here to help him Gran Torino train you, but first off I'm starving.

Gran Torino: Then let eat some nice pastrie- * Notices that the pastries are on the floor.*

.

.

.

Gran Torino: THEY'RE RUINED!!!

Midoriya: I-I'LL GET MORE!

Hikaru: AND I'LL FOLLOW HIM!

Both of them soon ran out the door to buy more food, Midoriya however was still deep in thought.

Midoriya * We still got a long way to go. . *

Godzilla: * But now, at least we know where we're going.*

Gunhead agency:

Third Person POV:

Gunhead: Don't just go for the motion, make sure you focus on each individual punch! Remember the most important thing, is your physical strength.

Trainees: YES SIR!

Uraraka: * Wow, that pose was adorable.*

Mothra: * This training might help me achieve my muscle Mothra form.*

Fourth Kind agency:

Fourth Kind: THIS IS LUKE WARM! CAN'T YOU IDIOTS EVEN MAKE A DECENT CUP OF TEA?!?!? *PUNCHES BOTH OF THEM* IS THIS THE KIND OF STUFF YOU'D SERVE THEM?!?

Both students: NO SIR, SORRY SIR!

Anguirus: *Ouch, rude.*

Fourth Kind: Sheesh, those powers of yours make it satisfying to hit you, especially you Kirishima.

Kirishima: RIGHT!

Tetsutetsu: THANK YOU SIR!

Jeanist agency:

Best Jeanist: To be a good hero, you're presence must give off a calming and welcoming vibe. You must be capable of course, but there other things to consider such as physical appearance, speech and your actions must be elegant. You must give off the aura of a hero. Do you understand?

Members: ANOTHER PERFECT STYLE, BEST JEANIST!

Bakugou: * ------, I came to the wrong hero agency!*

Rodan: * I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE CHOSEN ENDEAVOUR'S AGENCY!*

Photoshoot:

Uwabami was currently having another photoshoot with Kendo and Momo while Destoroyah became their manager. TLDR: the girls were suffering while Destoroyah was having a riot.

Destoroyah: * After this she has a commercial to film, has to be a guest on a radio talk show and another photoshoot for a quirk magazine. Woah, there's even another one scheduled for a villain shoot.*

Kendo: *Sigh* This is exhausting.

Momo: This is part of what it takes to be a hero, it's unavoidable in the age we live in. I'm sure there's some important lesson here. Right? MAYBE?!?