CHAPTER 45: RECOVERY AND RESCUE MISSION.

THIRD PERSON POV:

It's been 4 days after the attack on the training camp. All of the injured and unconscious students had been rushed to the hospital to recover from there injuries. UA, on the other hand, was surrounded by multiple reporters outside trying to get interviews with heroes.

Reporter: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN THE GATES?!?

Reporter: WE HEAR YOU'RE SILENCE, WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO GET AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT??

Reporter: Has anyone been allowed to be in contact with the kids you've allowed to be in danger??

Yuri: Hey Takaeda, come on! 

Takaeda: Yeah, give me a sec! * Geez, it's bad enough kids got injured, but 21 of them kidnapped by villains?!? What is up with this school??*

The halls of UA were all empty, all filled with regret and disappointment. All but one room, the meeting room. Nezu and the other teachers, excluding Vlad and Aizawa were all processing what had happened the night before.

Nezu: That training camp was supposed to help students combat villains, but the irony is shameful. . . We knew the league would resurface, but we lacked the fundamental research to understand. They aim to destroy hero society, and they've already started their war. . .

Midnight: Even if we had understood, could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know they possessed. Besides, All Might put an end to almost all organized crime while we're all rusty.

Mic: We definitely gotten a bit complacent when All Might debut. I guess we all thought we'd be riding the sweet life for good.

All Might: *Gloom* I will never forgive myself for such cowardly ignorance. While our students were out there risking their lives, I was just. . . having a bath.

G. Earth: *I am also ashamed of myself for this failure.*

Snipe: We shouldn't have had the sports festival right after the USJ incident. We wanted to show that we were still strong but, this just makes it worse. The villains have stolen, Bakugou, Class B and all of society's faith in us.

Nezu: I agree, most of the news outlets are currently condemning us. If Bakugou was their main target, it was likely that they saw his violent tendencies during the sports festival broadcast. If he ends up joining the villains, that will be the end of UA as a school.

Oboro: But why go through the trouble of kidnapping an entire class too? I would understand that they kidnapped Bakugou, but why 1B? From what I've seen, only a hand full made it to the third round. Why go after them too?

Snipe: I don't know, but Vlad isn't very happy about the matter. He actually stayed up all night yesterday just thinking about his class, that he couldn't do anything as his class was kidnapped. Poor guy, it sounded like he barely got any sleep.

Mic: It's a sad situation for him, but I think we need to shed light on this. We can't deny it, but there is a traitor in this school. Only the teachers and Pussycats were aware of the training camp. Don't you think it was a bit suspicious?

Midnight: Mic, stop this.

Mic: WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!? WE HAVE TO FIND THE LEAK!!

Oboro: Mic, sit down. Listen, I don't think there's a traitor here, rather something else.

Midnight: Oboro, what are you talking about?

Oboro: Earlier last night, I got a text from Aizawa. He told me that he had found some sort of destroyed tracker in the area. The tracker was traced back all the way back to the shopping district, the same one where Midoriya encountered Shigaraki.