CHAPTER 7: THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.

The next day,

MIDORIYA POV:

I slowly felt my eyes opening as a bit of sunlight began shining through the window. As I began waking up, I noticed I was in a room. That's when I realized that this was the dorm room Oboro-sensei lead us too. The room itself wasn't anything special, the walls were painted white while the floor was made out of wood. The only furniture in the room was a bed, a couch, a TV, an air conditioner, a few drawers and an alarm clock. There was also a kitchen with a fridge and a few cooking items. I looked over to one of the cupboards to see two sets of uniforms, two sets of gym clothes, a yellow backpack, multiple school supplies, textbooks and notebook. There was a little note on the table right next to them.

Midoriya: *Who could this be from?*

Note:

  Hey young student/ hero-in training, I wanted to give you and your friends all of these supplies to you guys, but all of you fell asleep in the common room. So I did the logical thing, brought you and all of the supplies into random rooms. You're room is on the second floor while the girls dorm is on the first. The keys to your dorm are taped right under this note so don't worry. Also school starts at 7.30 a.m. so you might wanna be prepared. 

From,
Oboro/ Loud-cloud.

P.S. You don't want to be late to Aizawa's class. Seriously, don't be late to his class. . Good luck =)

After reading the note, I turned towards the alarm clock only for my eyes to widen at the time.

Midoriya: 7:10 A.M ?!?!?

I saw the bathroom and basically rushed in to take a shower. That's when I realized something, I've never used the shower before. . . I mean, I was born two days ago so it can't be that hard, right??

I turned on one of the piper which freezing cold water at me, to which I recoiled to the opposite end of the bathroom. I then attempted to turn the valve, which only added to my suffering as boiling hot water made contact with my skin. I could just feel myself on the verge of tears as the previous users were either pitying or laughing at me.

After 5 agonizing minutes on learning how to operate the shower ( the soap and toothbrush will be a story for another time.), I dried myself off with a towel before changing into the UA uniform. That's when I came across another problem, how in Godzilla's name do you tie a tie?!?

After 2 minutes of googling online, I finally managed to tie it. I then managed to find the keys to my dorm before stuffing them in my pocket before grabbing my bag( I already packed everything I needed, hopefully.) and heading out of the dorm. 

At the bottom of the elevator, I met up with Uraraka and Iida who had also just arrived at the bottom floor.

Uraraka: Morning Deku!

Iida: Ah, good morning Midoriya.

Midoriya: Morning Iida, morning Uraraka.

Iida: As much as I'd like to talk with both of you, we must get going in order to make it to school in time.

Uraraka and Midoriya: Right!

A few minutes of walking later,

As we arrived at the school, we all noticed a horde of people right in front of UA's gate. Each person seemed to either be carrying a note book, a microphone, giant cameras or sound equipment.

Uraraka: Hey guys, do you know what those people want?

Iida: Well, they are reporters, so they are probably trying to get the latest details on UA or All Might.