CHAPTER 15: UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (PART 1)

Third person POV:

It was time. Today was the day of the U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL. People from all across Musutafu began making their way to the stadium in order to see the students compete for this year's award. Right at the entrance of UA were multiple reporters being blocked off by multiple security guards. 

Reporter: Hey Takeda, do you know why they won't let us into the stadium?

Takeda: Didn't you hear, Yuri? One of the first year classes got attacked by villains so they beefed up security this year. I heard that this year's student's will be pretty strong.

Yuri: Well, now we have to get in!

Inside of the stadium:

The students were all getting ready to go out there and compete in the festival.

Mina: Aww man, I was totally hoping to where my costume.

Ojiro: At least everyone will be wearing their uniforms. That'll keep things fair right?

Gorosaurus: *Yeah, not to burst your bubble or anything but all 20 of you have your own quirks and our abilities. This competition is far from fair.*

Ojiro:* I spoke too soon. . .*

Sato: I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round?

Tokoyami: Whatever it is, we must persevere.

Shoji: Right.

Iida: EVERYONE, GET YOUR GAME-FACES ON! WE'RE ENTERING THE ARENA SOON!

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Midoriya turned to his side to see Todoroki walking up to him.

Midoriya: Hey Todoroki, what's up?

As the two locked eyes, the temperature in the room began to drop as the tension only grew between the two. The whole class watched as both students were having this tense moment between each other.

Todoroki: From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you.

Midoriya: Huh? Y-yeah. .

Godzilla: * HAH, PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME, PEPPERMINT BOY. WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO? FIRE YOU'RE LITTLE ICE BEAM AT ME! HAH! I'M SO GONNA ENJOY BEATING YOU TO A PULP!*

Todoroki: However, you got All Might in your corner. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between the two of you, but know that Radon and I will beat you.

Kaminari: Man, what's with all these declarations of war lately.

Ni: Just means more copetition.

Kirishima: Yeah, what's the big deal? Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right before we even start.

Todoroki: We're not here to be each other's friends. Don't forget, this isn't a team effort.

As Todoroki began walking away, Midoriya gained enough courage to do something.

Midoriya: Wait a second, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head, or why you think you need to beat me. And yeah, of course your better than me, you probably have the most potential here. . 

Godzilla: * Midoriya, you do realize that all 20 of you have ungodly amount of powers? He's literally no different.*

Midoriya: All the other courses, they're coming for us with everything they got. We're all going to have to fight to stand out.

As Todoroki stared at Midoriya again, he could see that one of his eyes had changed blue. For Midoriya: it felt like a spark had finally lit up the fire within him.