CHAPTER 34: GET READY FOR THE FINALS, STUDENTS!

Third person POV: 

After the events on I-Island, the students returned back to U.A. while sharing their stories with each other. Apparently, no one other than the students present knew about the island's takeover, which caused a bit of a riot with the others.  The bell had finally rang as Aizawa got ready to leave the classroom.

Aizawa: Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left until your final exams begin.

Gezora: *Doesn't he mean mid-terms?*

Kamoebas: *Nope, we already did those.*

Gezora: *WE DID?!?*

Kamoebas: *Were you dormant again?*

Aizawa: I'm sure your all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element, there's also the practical part. Good luck. *Shuts the door.*

Mina & Kaminari: WE'VE BARELY TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!!

Kaminari: WITH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, INTERNSHIPS AND I-ISLAND TRIP, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE TEXTBOOK!!

Erika: * I didn't think we would even have a finals after all the things that happened.*

Tokoyami: It is true that we haven't have much free time.

Battra: *You're telling me, the amount of events this school is pulling out is wild.*

Sato: We barely learned anything from our mid-terms, so they didn't seem all that hard but I'm worried. I bet they're going to go all out this time around.

Shinso: I'm not really concerned about it, since we did place top 10. 

Kaminari & Mina: WHAT, HOW DID YOU GET NINTH IN THE MID-TERMS!!!

Shinso: Interning with Mr. Aizawa actually has it's perks, especially with hero history.

Midoriya: Ashido, Kaminari. We still got time to study, meaning we can all go to the training camp together, right?

Godzilla: *How did we get NO. 4 in the exam again?*

Iida: Yes, as the class rep, I have high hopes we'll all make U.A. proud!

Todoroki: It's pretty hard to fail if you pay attention in class.

Kaminari: WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO ME LIKE THAT!?

Kevin: It's really not as hard as it appears to be, it's just hard to concentrate.

Momo: Hey don't worry about it you two, I can help you both with the important topics if you want.

More students began to crowd around Yaoyorozu to ask her for help during the finals.

Kirishima: Sounds like I should be studying with Momo.

Bakugou: YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING?! I'LL BEAT THE LESSON'S IN YOUR BRAIN!

Kirishima: I'm counting on it.

Aoyama: Ha, everyone is panicking right now, but it wont do them any good.

Shoji:  Shouldn't you be more concerned? You didn't really do well in the midterms.

Gezora: *Didn't you get 3rd last in the class?*

Aoyama: Are you talking about, moi? I did well, thank you very much.

Lunch break:

Midoriya: I'm nervous about the practical. I have no idea what it's going to be.

Iida: Hard to believe they would give us anything too crazy. (Iida, I'm so sorry about what's going to happen.)