CHAPTER 27: THE OTHERS. . (+ Froppy at sea)

Midoriya POV:

It's been 2 days since the Hosu incident and 5 days since our internships began. The whole incident was played off as three students and several Pro's encountering the Hero Killer, Endeavour and Zone Fighter having save all of them. Iida went back to the dorms to heal up while Todoroki returned back to his internship. 

Godzilla: *Which leaves us in this very boring predicament. Now hurry up, we got an Uno game to settle!*

Midoriya: *Oh ok. I wonder how the others are doing?*

Meanwhile:

Best Jeanist: It's possible that some villains were inspired by what happened in Hosu. That means they could be feeling bolder. This may be a patrol but keep your guard up.

Bakugou: Yeah, yeah.

Best Jeanist: Here's a question for you. Patrols are to deter any villains from committing any crimes, but they also have a secondary purpose, what is it?

Bakugou: If we see some bad guys, we can beat them up on the spot!! 

Rodan: * I taught him so well.*

Best Jeanist: Incorrect.

Just then, a few school girls started sending their praises to Best Jeanist who merely waved them off.

Best Jeanist: The answer is, to remind people who we are. Our presence gives the public a piece of mind. 

Bakugou: I think you just like having them recognize you.

Kid: Hey, I've seen that blond guy on TV! Yeah he was the one that lost in the sport's festival to that green haired dude. When the news reporter found him, I heard he was almost crying like a bab-

Bakugou/Rodan: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?

Kids: *Terrified*

Best Jeanist: Have you really forgotten everything I've taught you? Talk with them like a Pro.

Rodan: *No!*

Bakugou: Tch. . fine.

As Bakugou was 'talking' with the kids, Best Jeanist noted something about the kid interning with him.

Best Jeanist: *Every time he gets angry, it feels like the temperature gets higher and higher. Perhaps it's part of his quirk. At this rate, he'll turn out rather poorly. What should I do.  . ?*

Gunhead agency:

Gunhead: Let's start with how you fight someone wielding a blade. Mothravity, try and attack me. 

Uraraka: Are you sure?

Gunhead: There's no need to hold back.

Uraraka: Alright. Here I come!!

Uraraka sprinted towards Gunhead while rapidly swinging the knife. She tried shooting silk at him but he simply dodged each shot.

Gunhead: When someone is waving a knife around, you're best bet is to keep your distance.

Gunhead side-stepped Uraraka as she was trying to slash him. Uraraka then tried to use her mantis limbs to slash him but he simply dodged and grabbed Uraraka's wrist before slamming her on the ground. He made sure not to twist her hand too hard, only hard enough for her to drop the blade.

Gunhead: Easy peasy right? Oh, and be sure to expect the unexpected. Like what Uraraka did, many assailants may have hidden knives or quirks they'll try and use against you. So, always be prepared for anything. 

Uraraka: * His movements are quick. These Gunhead martial arts. . are amazing.*

Mothra: *I agree*