CHAPTER 17: U.A.SPORT'S FESTIVAL (PART 3)

Third Person POV:

After the first game, the students participated in a sort of team chariot game. Since he was first, Midoriya's band was worth 10 MILLION points. After the game, Midoriya managed to win in first place as others barely managed to scrape by. All Might's blood and stress levels went up levels that he didn't think were possible that day. Ojiro and a few others allowed themselves to be disqualified from the contest and let the other students join in. * Namely because Gorosaurus and the others decided to sit this one out and enjoy the festival food.*

During that one hour break, a lot of stuff happened. Todoroki asking if Midoriya is All Might's secret love child, explaining that if he uses his fire power, he might lose control and Fire Rodan will take control and swore that he will beat him with his ice side. After that, 'Midoriya and the others' practically raided all of the food stalls. Let's just say the kaijus ate well that night.

Present Mic: GET READY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE LAST ROUND IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. BUT BEFORE THAT, GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS.

Oboro: SINCE THIS IS A SPORTS FESTIVAL, WE PREPARED SOME SUPER FUN SPORTS GAMES EVERYONE CAN PRATICIPATE IN!

Mic: WE'VE EVEN BROUGHT CHEERLEADERS FROM AMERICA!

Oboro: Huh?

Mic: Hold up. . 

Aizawa: What are they doing? Eri, close your eyes.

Eri: Huh why?

All of the girls in class 1A were now in cheerleader outfits. 

Present Mic: LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A HAD GONE FULL ON FAN-SERVICE!!!

Kaminari: Yeah. . .

Ni: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Kevin: Wow, they look pretty. . .

Momo: WHAT, YOU TRICKED US?!? YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!!

Flashback:

Kaminari: Yaoyorozu, Jiro.

Momo: Hmmm? Do you need something.

Kaminari: Well, I'm sure you already know this but they said all the girls had to wear cheer outfits for the cheer battle this afternoon.

Jiro: E-EH?!?

Zilla JR: *I smell something off, this doesn't feel right.*

Momo: That's odd, this is the first I'm hearing about it. Are you sure?

Ni: Look mate, all we're trying to do is help you guys remember so you won't get in trouble. Besides, this is coming straight from Mr. Aizawa. Ain't that right, Kevin?

Kevin: NOM NOM NOM, CHOCLATE!

Ni: And we lost him. . .

Present:

Momo: How did I end up falling for that blonde pervert's stupid scheme? I even used my quirk to make these outfits. . .

Destoroyah: *Thought it was pretty obvious from the start. Besides, Ghidorah's are schemers, they'll find ways to manipulate people.*

Jiro: GRR, I HATE THOSE GUYS!

Zilla Jr: * I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WAS OF! WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN?!?*

Hagakure: Well, we do have a bit of time before the finals and I do like these uniforms so. . . 
HOW ABOUT WE JUST ROLL WITH IT!

Megaguirus: *This is humiliating*

Jiro: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?

Tsu: Wow Tohru, you got skills.