CHAPTER 14: MONSTERS IN TRAINING

Third person POV:

Just as class 1A was ready to leave for the day, they encountered a bit of a roadblock. . .

Uraraka: Umm, WHY IN ALL MIGHT'S NAME ARE YOU ALL HERE?!?

It was true, almost everyone from the other courses came to spy on Class 1A to try and find any weaknesses they could use in the sports festival. But when they heard how they took down multiple villains with ease, they made it they're top priority to try and find out any weak spots on the class. They didn't even know where they came from, they only know that they mysteriously popped up in Gym Gamma and were allowed to enroll here in UA.

Iida: Do you students have some sort of business with our class?

Kaminari: Yeah, why are you blocking our door.

Ni: MATE, THEY'RE TRYING TO HOLD US HOSTAGE!! FIRE THE GRAVITY BEAMS, MATE!!

Kevin: N-Ni, calm down.

Bakugou: They're scouting out the competition, you idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack, they want to see us with their own eyes.

As Bakugou walked up to the group of students, the temperature around them started to go up. Some of the students began sweating while others nearly fainted from the heat.

Bakugou: At least now you know what an actual pro looks like. Now out of my way extras!

Iida: BAKUGOU, YOU CANT WALK AROUND CALLING PEOPLE EXTRAS ALL BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!

???: So this is class 1A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like a ****. Is everyone in this class like this or is it just you? How sad to come here to find a bunch of hero-wannabes. I wanted to be in Class 1A but like many others I was forced to take a different track, such as life. Name's Neito Monoma if you were wondering.

Bakugou: Tch. . .

Monoma: Maybe some of my piers and classmates have come to spy on you, but I'm here to make a declaration of war on you losers. I don't even think you can handle my magnificent qui- ach.

Before he could finish, Monoma was karate-chopped on the neck by a girl with ginger-colored hair. There was also a grey haired boy who looked exactly like Kirishima screaming right behing the crowd.

Tetsutetsu: HEY YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! I CAME HERE TO SEE IF YOU ACTUALLY FOUGHT SOME REAL VILLAINS!! BUT YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF RATS WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US!!!!

Most of the class: *Great, now everyone hates our class. . .*

???: Tetsutetsu, STOP YELLING AT THEM THIS INSTANT. I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS IDIOT HERE FOR SPARKING A WAR BETWEEN OUR CLASSES!!!

Tetsutetsu: STAY OUT OF THIS, KENDO. I NEED TO DEAL WITH THEM!

Kendo: I'm so sorry about my idiotic classmate. I'll be taking my leave.

Bakugou then proceeded to head in the opposite direction, as the others kept shouting at him. All Bakugou could do was block them out and talk to the voice inside his head.

Bakugou: *So, what sort of training will we be working on today??*

?????: *More or less on flying and your explosions.*

Bakugou: *Tch. . *

Kirishima: I hate that it was a manly exit.

Sato: You said it.

Kaminari: Yeah sure, but now were everyone's enemy!!

Ni: BAH, WHO CARES?!? MORE PEOPLES EQUALS TO MORE FIGHTS.