CHAPTER 28: END OF THE INTERNSHIPS

Midoriya POV:

It was currently day 7 of the internship. I was discharged yesterday and now I'm preparing to head back to U.A. Right now, I was standing in front of Gran Torino's apartment saying my last goodbye's, although it was more of getting chewed out for being rash.

Gran Torino: - AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! YOU WENT WELL OVER YOUR LIMIT! I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO ONLY USE 10% OF ONE FOR ALL. EVEN WITH THAT FANCY REGENERATION ABILITY, YOU COULD SERIOUSLY INJURE YOURSELF!

Godzilla: *I have to agree. Can't always rely on the healing factor, it takes time to regenerate things*

Gran Torino: I'm sure you know this but, if you're really aiming to become the greatest hero like All might, then you still got a lot to learn boy, so keep at it!

Midoriya: Yes sir!

Gran Torino: Good, see you aro-

Midoriya: Wait sir, just one more question. It's just that I didn't think I'd fine the time and- *Mumbling*

Godzilla: * We need to work on your mumbling*

Gran Torino: SPIT IT OUT, WOULD YA?!? I GOT PASTRIES TO EAT!

Midoriya: Even though you're very strong and you trained the NO.1 hero, no one knows you. Is there any reason why?

Gran Torino: Oh that's an easy one. I was just never really into working as a Pro hero. I just wanted to find a way to use my quirk freely, that's why I got my license. It might be better to hear this from All Might though.

Midoriya: Yeah ok.

Gran Torino: That's it kid. Keep working hard.

Midoriya: Yes sir.

As I was walking to the station, I heard Gran Torino call me again.

Gran Torino:. . . What's your name again?

Godzilla: *Seriously?*

Midoriya: I'm Izuku Midoriya, sir.

Gran Tornio: That's not right.

Midoriya: Huh?

Godzilla: *I think he means our other name.*

Midoriya: Oh. . I'm the titan hero: Dekira.

Gran Torino simply nodded and waved before going back inside.

Gran Torino: *Lets watch them together, you and me, Toshinori. Until the day you pass on in history. Until the day the name Dekira is celebrated around the world as the new symbol of peace and justice.*

Third person POV:

The day the students returned to U.A.:

Sero & Kirishima: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!! HOLY C***, WHAT THE HE** BAKUGOU!!!

Anguiurs: *I THINK THIS IS WHERE I PASS ON! GOODBYE!!*

Kumonga: *This is the most beautiful thing I've seen all week long.*

Both students and kaijus were busy laughing at Bakugou's new hairstyle.

Bakugou: Stop laughing. My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me?!? I'll kill you both!!

Rodan: *Cursing in spanish*

Sero: I'd like to see you try, pretty boy.

Anguirus: *Pretty boy, I can't-*

Bakugou: *Hair becomes spiky again* WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?

Both students & Kaijus: THERE IT GOES!!