CHAPTER 31: I-EXPO PARTY (GONE WRONG)

Midoriya POV:

As I was heading to the hotel after giving Kaminari and Shinso their tickets to the Expo, Melissa asked me to follow her somewhere. We soon arrived at a giant school building.

Melissa: This is the I-Academy campus where I spend most of my time, and to my left here is my own personnel research laboratory.

Melissa opened the door which lead to her lab.

Melissa: I'm sorry it's such a mess.

Midoriya: Wow, it looks so professional! I can't believe you get to study here. *Notices something* Wow, so many trophies. You must be really talented.

Melissa: Well actually, not long ago I was getting bad grades so that's why I've been studying so hard lately. I've got to be a good student if I want to be a hero.

Midoriya: Like a Pro?

Melissa: Oh no, I gave up that dream ever since I was pronounced quirkless. Even with my new weapon and abilities, I just don't think the hero life is really for me. Besides, I had another big goal that was close to my heart.

Midoriya: What was that?

Melissa: To be like Papa. He didn't have a quirk that would help him become a hero but he supports Uncle Might and other heroes with the power of science. He's still fighting for peace, just indirectly. 

Midoriya: . . . And you want to be someone who does the same.

Melissa: Yup, that's how I'll make a real difference, or at least I hope so.

Melissa then pulled out a black box from her cupboard before opening it revealing some sort of red support item.

Melissa: This is a support item I made a while ago while observing Uncle Might using his power.

Midoriya: What is it and what does it do?

Melissa: *Puts wristband on* Try pressing the button on the back.

As I pressed it, the thing started to wrap around my arm before forming into some sort of glove, it even covered a bit of my claws.

Melissa: As far as names go, I was thinking of 'Full Gauntlet'. When we first met, I saw yours scars, it looks as though you've injured yourself. Then at the villain attraction, it looked as if though you were limiting yourself on purpose. So I was thinking, maybe your quirk is too strong and your body.

Midoriya: *She figured it out. . .*

Godzilla: *So much for keeping that a secret.*

Melissa: Hehe, it can withstand uncle Might's punches 3 times, so I think it would be a perfect fit for you too. You should be able to use your full power if you have it on.

Midoriya: For real, all of it?

Melissa: Please, take that with you.

Midoriya: Huh, but I can't. It's important to you.

Godzilla: *I mean, it is a gift so. . .*

Melissa: That's why I want you to use it, just promise me you'll be a true hero someday.

Midoriya: *Nods* Right.

Just then, my phone started ringing.

Midoriya: Oh, hello?

Iida: WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIDORIYA?!? IT'S WAY PAST WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!

Godzilla: *The party. . .*

With that, I quickly ran out of Melissa's lab and started to get ready for the party.

Third person POV: