1

It's time.

I'm finally marring Colby.

We all got in the car and started the short drive to the venue. When we got there, Mike took Aurora from me and we all made our way to where we were supposed to go. We all stood in our correct places but everyone was facing me.

"You look amazing Scar." Sam said with a smile and everyone nodded in agreement. "Thanks Sammy." I said and he nodded.

The Best Man is Sam, the Groomsmen are Tom, Gus, Caleb, and Gage. My Maid of Honor is Kat and my Bridesmaids are Marie, Gabby, Colby's mom Lesa, and Lexi, the doctor who helped birth and take care of Aurora.

We've gotten really close but Colby and I both wanted her to be there because she's the one who helped birth and care for Aurora. Plus she's just so sweet and we are very close.

Aurora is the flower girl but since she can't walk, Mike is going to walk her down and help her. Lucas and Thomas are the ring barriers and lastly, Gus and Caleb are walking me down the aisle.

As I had mentioned before, Colby and I wanted this wedding to really be special. We wanted it to be uniquely us.

They did the announcements and then Sam and Kat wished me good luck before opening the doors and walking out. Then it was Tom and Marie, Gage and Lesa, Caleb and Lexi, and then Gus and Gabby.

I watched as Gus and Caleb dropped the girls off before running back down the aisle while everyone laughed.

They came back and then Mike, Aurora, Lucas, and Thomas went out.

"Are you ready?" Gus asked as they both took my hands. Thankfully Mike and the kids were taking their time because I felt like I was gonna throw up from the nerves. I shook my head and gripped onto their hands.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Caleb reassured. "I'm scared." I whispered. "Don't think about that girl. You're literally about to marry the love of your life! Think about... think about how hard he's gonna cry when he sees you." Gus said and we all quietly laughed.

They talked to me about random thing to get my mind off things, until 'here comes the bride' started playing. My breath caught in my throat as they re-positioned their arms so that their arms were looped through mine, but with their hands still tightly holding mine.

"Ready?" They asked at the same time. "No, but let's do it." I said. They smiled before leading me towards the doors. They pushed them open and we walked through. I heard everyone gasp as I locked eyes with Colby.

His jaw was dropped and he looked at me with so much love.

I smiled at him as we walked down the aisle. I saw him tear up but he smiled back. I started tearing up as well, trying my best to keep them at bay.

We made it up the the platform and Gus shot Colby a glare. "Take care of her Cole." Gus warned. Colby nodded with a smile. "Always." He said not taking his eyes off of me. I finally broke my gaze from Colby and turned to hug my two best friends. When we pulled away, they put their hands on my shoulders. The three of us looked at each other smiled, and sniffled. They removed their hands after a second and took their places behind the other boys, behind Colby.

Colby took my hands and helped me up the steps. When I was safely on the platform, I looked up and into Colby's eyes and smiled.

"Hi babygirl." He said quietly. "Hi." I wispered. "Please be seated." The officiant said and then patiently waited. "Dearly beloved, We are here today to celebrate as we watch Cole Robert Brock and Scarlet Elizabeth Stuart join hands in marriage. We're here to laugh with them, some of you are here to cry (you may have already started), but most of all, we're here to wish them well as they begin their new life together. In the time they've shared together, their love for each other has grown beautifully, turning them into the wonderful couple you see here today."

"Now they're ready to spend the rest of their lives as Husband and Wife. I'd like to say, on behalf of Cole and Scarlet, thank you all so very much for being here. I know it means a lot to them. A true marriage begins well before today and the efforts of marriage continues well beyond the ceremony. We are going to start off with the Declaration of Intent. Cole, we are going to start with you." The officiant said. The whole time, I was taking in every feature of Colby and trying not to cry so I wouldn't ruin my makeup. Colby nodded in agreement with what the officiant had said.

"Do you, Cole, take Scarlet to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, through whatever challenges and triumphs life brings you; will you love her honor her, and cherish her and no other, from this day forward until death do you part?" The officiant asked. "I do." Colby said quietly, his voice breaking and a few tears slipping.

"And do you, Scarlet, take Cole to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, through whatever challenges and triumphs life brings you; will you love him honor him, and cherish him and no other, from this day forward until death do you part?" The officiant asked as a tear escaped out of my eye.

"I do."

(YAY! First chapter of Insane 3 is officially OUT! I'm so happy y'all. Thank you for all of your support and love. I love you all soooooo much!)