C&B #23 (RATED SPG)

A/N: Sigurado ba kayo na mare/ate ako? hahaha. Anyway, this is based on Papa Macoy and Mama Meldy's secret marriage (April 17, 1954) that later followed by church wedding (May 1, 1954) No more so much preparations here, since there will be another wedding.

PAALALA: RATED SPG at -10000 points ang bawas nito ah. SPG PART IS MADE BY THE IMAGINATIVE MIND OF THE AUTHOR.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

SIKRETONG KASAL

IMELDA ROMUALDEZ

Ang pakiramdam sa aking pwesto ay tila nagbibigay ng sobrang kaba at 'di ko na maipaliwanag na ligaya. 

"Ferdinand Marcos, since it is your sincere desire to become the husband of Imelda Romualdez, please repeat after me."

Tumingin sa akin si Ferdinand, ang titig nito'y para bang nakapagbibigay sa akin ng tiwala at saya na sakanya ko lamang madarama.

"I, Ferdinand Marcos, take you Imelda Romualdez, to be my wife. In this moment, I promise before these witnesses to love you and care for you all of our days.

Napangiti ako sakanya at tumingin sa mga mata nito, kung saan makikita mo ay ang kanyang pagiging totoo.

"...I accept you with your faults and your strengths, even as I offer myself with my faults and my strengths, I promise to support you when you need support and to turn to you when I need support. I choose you as the one with whom I will spend my life." Dagdag niya at ngumiti.

Bigla akong napatingin ako kina Jose, Paz at Daniel, sila'y ngiting-ngiti at para bang sila ang nanalo. " Imelda Romualdez, since it is your sincere desire to become the wife of Ferdinand Marcos, please repeat after me."

Napalunok ako at nakaramdam pa ng takot at kaba na baka magkamali.

"I, Imelda Romualdez, take you Ferdinand Marcos, to be my husband. In this moment, I promise before these witnesses to love you and care for you all of our days."

Natigilan pa ako nang sandali. "I accept you with your faults and your strengths, even as I offer myself with my faults and my strengths. I promise to support you when you need support and to turn to you when I need support. I choose you as the one with whom I will spend my life."

Nangniningning ang singsing sa sobrang kagandahan nito nang aking masilayan.

Iniabot ng ministro kay Ferdinand ang singsing at nilingon ako.

"Ferdinand Marcos, please place the ring on Imelda Romualdez's  finger and say, With this ring, I thee wed."

Marahan na kinuha ni Ferdinand ang aking kamay at inilagay ang singsing sa aking daliri. "With this ring, I thee wed."