~No Air~

The park. We are literarily standing in the park two blocks from our house waiting for the Paynes. Yippee! Note the sarcasm.
"Jordy! Hi!" Said a very high pitched voice that sounded a lot like Mia's but alot nicer.
I turn around to come face to face with a cute little girl,and just as Jordan described her.
Jordy? That is adorable, I should start calling him that.
As she ran towards her I could not help but notice that Jordan was blushing, with a wide grin plastered on his face. I also could not help but notice how good Derrick looked in his black denim jeans with a blue American Eagle t-shirt, and black shoes, and his hair look slightly messy which seems so sexy to me . Oh my, I need to get my hormomes under control. Me on the other hand look totally weird and plain with my black jeans, white shirt, and purple jacket, with white sandals and my untamed curly hair.
But the funniest of all, is the fact that when Derrick noticed that it was me, his surprised face just sent me over the edge, and I could not control my laughter, which earned me weird stares from all three people.
Anyways a few 30 minutes went by and we haven't spoken a word to each other, all we do was sit and watch the two children play.
I mean what am I gonna say? After the encounter in school, then the wall incident there's nothing to say. The tension is so thick, you can cut through it with a knife.
"Terry! Derrick! Can we have ice cream please ?"
"Sure what do you want?" Replied the both of us simotaneously, then we stared at each other.
"They were talking to me! " said the both of us at the same time.
"Stop stealing my words! " we exclaimed again simotaneously.
"OK how about Teresa gets my ice cream , and Derrick you get Jordy's ice cream, " answered Sally with a hand on her hip, slightly resembling her older sister.
"OK" we jinxed again, and this time we sent a fiery glare towards one another.

As we walked towards the ice cream stand, Derrick says " did you enjoy our little moment back there? "
"What are you talking about? " I replied.
"You know, you drooling over me as I headed your way, then the way you steal glances at me, and then our little quarrel, you just love me don't you?"
"In your dreams sweetie"
"Ooo sweetie, what were calling each other names now? Huh babe?
"Don't call me that, I have a name "
"Well babe I know what you love" as he said that he suddenly pinned me against a nearby tree, and encaged me once again, this is deja vû.
Then he whispered " I know that you love it when I do this, and wish that I did more, like this..."
And he dipped his head and nibbled n my ear lobe, then kiss that sensitive spot behind my ear. Sending a shiver down my spine, as a small and soft gasp escaped my mouth. There's a certain heat I haven't felt in a while that takes place.
Then he chuckled,pulled away, and said "see I know that you love it when I do that, come on lets get the ice cream for the little ones shall we.?
"Yeah " I whispered finally getting my breath back.
Why does he have to make me feel this way? I can't let this happen to me! I cant be weak! Weakness causes pain, weakness is caused by certain feelings, these feelings come from love, something that I vowed stay away from.
After I lost him, I vowed to never love again, I built a wall, but why is my heart betraying me and handing the key to a stranger that could damage it, once again. This can never happen again. I can't let it happen again, but whenever he's around he makes me feel some type of way, like I have no air to breathe. What is happening?