CHAPTER 38: PREPARATIONS FOR THE SUMMER CAMP

Third person POV:

It was the day after the practical exams, most of the students were all healed up from the previous fights they had with the pros and mech's. Although, not everyone had passed the exams.

Kaminari: *Gloom*

Kevin: I think he's broken. He hasn't said a word all morning.

Ashido: *Sobbing* E-everyone. I-I'm l-looking forward to- hear h-how fun your s-stay at camp was.

Erika: *There there, Ashido. It's going to be alright.*

Anguirus: *No. . . An entire summer in a classroom.*

Midoriya: Maybe they'll end up letting you go. Maybe there's a last minute twist or something.

Godzilla: *Heh, we'll be sure to tell you all the things we did there~*

Midoriya: *Really?*

Sero: Stop that, Midoriya. By saying that out loud, you're just jinxing them.

Kumonga: *I'm not going to lie, they're suffering is amuzing.*

Kaminari: They said that whoever failed the exams would have to skip the training camp and live in summer school hell.

Ni: We failed the practical and there's no way we managed to pass the written exams. . .

Kaminari: DON'T YOU GET MIDORIYA?!? OR DID ALL MIGHT KNOCK ALL THE BRAINS OUT OF YOU!! *Pokes both his eyes*

Midoriya: AAAHHHH!!!

Godzilla:* OH GOD, MY EYES!*

Sero: Hands off Kaminari, I'm not sure I'll be able to go either.  My team only passed thanks to Shinso, I got knocked out.

Kumonga: *Since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, we might've failed too.*

Kaminari: AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME SORT OF GOOD NEWS!

Aizawa: *Pulls the door open*  Once the bell rings, you should be in your seats!

*Silence~*

Aizawa: *Alright then* Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did fail your the final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods. . . *Smiles.* Everyone is going!

Students who failed: *IT'S A LAST MINUTE TWIST!!*

Kaijus: *WE WON'T HAVE TO STAY IN SUMMER SCHOOL!*

Kirishima: WE REALY GET TO GO TO CAMP!!

Ashido: WAIT SERIOUSLY!

Aizawa: Yeah. Good news is that no one bombed the written exam, 5 of you failed the practical, badly. Two teams of course, and Sero failed as well.

Sero: Argh man, I knew it. Shinso was the one who placed the handcuffs on Mrs. Midnight. I didn't do near enough to pass.

Aizawa: Allow me to explain. For the practical battles, the teachers and mechs/ others made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you'd never stand a chance. We were all interested on how you would work together and approach the task at hand.

Ojiro: Didn't you promise that both the teachers and the mechs were not going to hold back?

Aizawa: That was to get you on edge. Besides, the training camp will help focus on building your strength, those who fail are going to need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used. * And who said the robots were holding back?*

Students: *LOGICAL DECEPTION?!?*

Kaijus: *WEREN'T THE MECH'S OVERKILL?!?*

Iida: He tricked us all, I should've expected this!