CHAPTER 35: STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND MECHAS. OH MY!

( LITTLE NOTE: ALL OF THE MECHA'S WILL BE HUMAN SIZED. FOR REFERENCE, THEY'RE TALLER THAN ALL MIGHT)

Third person POV:

As the clones rushed at the students, Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to grab Asui and throw her into the air. While in the air, Tsu launched out her tongue to grab Tokoyami, who useh his prism beams to destroy some of the clones before placing him down on the next floor.

Tsu: I'm glad we made a plan before hand.

Tokoyami: Yes.

Ectoplasm: So you've chosen to evade a fight. Good luck.

As both Tsuyu and Tokoyami were running, more copies of Ectoplasm formed around them. Dark Shadow charged at each clone while Tokoyami continued to fire off more Prism beams at the clones. Some of the clones formed behind and tried to attack him but Tsuyu kicked them away.

Tokoyami: Thanks.

Behind them, more clones began charging them as Zone Fighter was looking at them from the top floor.

Both students made their way to the next floor with Zone Fighter continuing to fire his masor shot at them.

Tsu: There's no end to this.

Manda: *Not to mention the constant ranged attacks from Zone Fighter.*

Tokoyami: Let's keep moving.

More clones started to spawn in the hallway as they were talking, leaving both of them to fight them off. While they were distracted, Fighter made his way to the goal before perching himself next to Ectoplasm. Tokoyami attacked with the prism beams while Asui and Dark Shadow went in for the melee attacks.

Tokoyami: That was clone number 29.

Tsu: Tokoyami look, it's the goal. Which means that's probably his real body down there. 

Manda: *And Fighter is down there too!*

Ectoplasm: Excellent job getting past the others.

Zone Fighter: Tell me, how will you fare against this!!

Zone Fighter began to grow giant before staring down both students.

Ectoplasm: I'll admit, I was careless using up all of my clones to try and take both of you down, but as long as Fighter has you captured, that's all we need.

Zone grabbed both Asui and Tokoyami with both hands, gripping them tightly.

Ectoplasm: So, what is your plan?

Tokoyami: Grr, his grip is too strong. Dark Shadow, you just have to get through that gate.

D. Shadow: I'M ON IT!!

Dark Shadow attempted to strike Ectoplasm but the teacher moved out of the way and blocked it with his legs. Dark Shadow was getting beaten by Ectoplasm while Fighter's proton beam was raining down on the poor entity.

Tokoyami: At this rate, he'll run out of energy. What do I do? Do I fire more prism beams at them?

Tsu: Tokoyami, call dark shadow back. I have something for you to give him.

Tokoyami: What do you mean?

Tsu: Please, don't watch us. Mr. Ectoplasm  and Fighter will notice.

Manda: *Plus, this will be really gross.*

Battra: *Yeah, I want to keep my lunch today so. . .*

Ectoplasm: Will you keep this up until time runs out, little bird?

Fighter: SHOW US A STUDENT THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT THEIR ADVERSARIES!