ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

Leo's POV
I spent day and night to find my queen. Finally I found her. I shot my gun once signaling her in here.

I went to the basement and saw a guy with her. I shot the guy and went to her. She got stabbed. I quickly carry her to the car yelling at her to not close her eyes.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted. The doctors came and immediately told me she needed surgery.

I sat in the waiting room with Sage. It has been 5 hours and the doctors hasn't tell me anything yet.

"Anastasia's family?" The doctor questioned with a sad expression. I looked at him and stand up. "Don't you fucking dare hurt the doctors. They did everything they could." Sage whispered in my ear.

I've never heard her that serious let alone swear. "I'm sorry but someone had hit her behind her head very hard causing a big concussion and she got stabbed in the kidney." He said looking down.

The world slowed down. Tears ran down my face. "S-she's dead?" I said barely above a whisper. The doctor nodded still looking down and left.

I went to her room. Seeing her lifeless body there so pale and cold. "I'm so sorry. I wished I could have came earlier." I said then I walked away.

I went home locked myself in my office burying myself in work only to reminded I needed to plan the funeral.

————————————————————

The day has come for the funeral. I watched as the priest said things but I tuned it out. Sage was a sobbing mess. Is this why she never had friends? So the less people get hurt? Or was it betrayal?

Mia was standing with her parents who were standing there in disbelief. Michael holding back tears. Marissa who has tears streaming down her face. Mia on her knees, her head buried in her hands.

Sage hugging me from the side my arm wrapped around her. Her tears soaking my shirt.

Each memory with her hit me like a train.

——

"LEO COME BACK HERE OR SO HELP ME I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS!" Anastasia screamed at me while chasing me through the mansion.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING ICE CREAM!" That's when I knew I was in deep deep shit.

——

"Why are we at the amusement park?" Anastasia questioned "Because we are going to have some fun."

Her faced beamed with joy as we walked. We went on several rides. "Come on let's go to the Ferris wheel." I said to her.

She smiled and let me lead her to the ride. We sat in the booth. Going up we saw the beautiful sunset. I took out my phone and kissed her to capture a picture.

I smiled cheekily and set it as my lock screen. "Send that to me, you cheeky bastard!" She said as she hit the back of my head.

I chuckled and send the picture to her. She did the exact same thing. Setting it as her lock screen.

——

"Sage you need to focus on your target. Move your arm like this." I watched as Anastasia taught Sage how to throw a knife.

She taught Sage perfectly.

——

"I love you, you know that right?" She whispered as we looked at the stars. "Yeah and I love you too." I whispered back. I felt like she knew something I didn't.