ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22

Anastasia's POV
It's been a few days since we rescued Mia and adopted Sage. Right now, I'm going to see how Mia is doing.

I knocked on her door and I heard some shuffling on the other side. "Hey, I came here to check on you and I want to hang out since we don't do it often." I smiled softly as she nodded. We hung out until it was lunch.

I came down and saw Sage. We sat down and talked about random things but I felt like we were being watched.

I looked around carefully but didn't see anyone. I looked around the table and saw a camera. I couldn't just get it out like that, I needed to be sneaky.

I pretty sure everyone saw the camera when I saw it because the conversation had died and it was now quiet. I quickly dismissed myself from the room and went to my bedroom.

I got a knife and sneakily went into the room again. I got my knife and threw it directly at the camera. I got the camera and hacked into it. Whoever planted this camera and who was watching was very stupid. I easily hacked into it. It led to the Chinese mafia.

They had a heir. That heir's target is to kill us.

I told Leo to meet in his office. He came in as quickly as possible and I told him to sit down. "The Chinese mafia has a heir and that heir won't give up until he or she kills us. If the heir succeeds, then the Chinese mafia and Italian will be combined." I said dangerously calm then I walked out.

I had already worked my way to know who the heir is. In fact, it was my childhood neighbor. The guy who had been my escape route. I came home knowing I was going to get beaten but I ran to him. He had to move because of his parents 'business'.

His name was Blake.

I called him and decided to mess with him or at least try to stop him from coming for us. If it doesn't work, we will go to war. "Hey Blake, it's me Anastasia." I said innocently. "Oh hey Ana, are you okay?" He said concern.

"I'm perfectly fine, Don." I said while smiling even though I know he can't see me unless there is cameras. "H-how do you know?" He said stuttering. "I'm in the Italian mafia. Yes I know your enemy but I know for a fact you do not want to be the heir." I said confidently.

"Yes, I don't. Nevertheless kill you. I never enjoyed killing." He said sadly. "How about fake you own death? I have houses you can stay at." I said but I know he was a actual kind person. When we were younger he always talked about how he hated the business and never wanted to be apart of it.

Knowing him, he probably wanted out. That's what I'm going to give him. I made a complete replica of him that has his blood type, bones, organs. Basically everything that you can think of.

"Really? That would be great." He said, I could practically hear him smile. "Yes, I have a complete replica of you. I can change it out." I said internally smiling. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I owe you so much."

"Don't even think about but please do not ever and I mean ever betray me. Understood?" I said "Yes yes yes yes yes. Thank you so so so much." He said. I hung up and got ready to put the replica in. I told him the address of the house he would stay in. Which was in another country.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and came in. It was Sage. "Can you train me?" She said as I smile. "Yes, I am going to train you till you are the best of the best. You will know tricks that most don't. I'll train you tomorrow. Be down at the gym and 6 am." I said and she nodded.

I wonder if she would be the number 1 assassin when she grows up.