ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

Anastasia's POV
I woke up from another flashback but this never happened before. Last night, Leo had asked me if I wanted to go to dinner. Now I needed get ready for dinner with him.

I decided to track Mia since she hasn't been here. The location wasn't tracked and I was going crazy.

I ran to Antonio and asked about her, he said she hasn't been here in a long time and has been worried. "Then what are you waiting for, track her what if she is kidnap!" I yelled at him.

"Ok, follow me" I saw regret and guilt in his eyes but he covered it with so called worried. I needed to check on him. My gut is telling me that he was not truly with the Italian, telling me he was betraying us. My gut is always right.

"I can't find the location. Someone professional did this." Antonio said in frustration I nodded and left. I had secretly place a camera in his office to see what he was going to do.

I got my laptop and started tracking Mia, it wasn't hard at all. He was lying.

I found out she was in London. Her location was in an abandon warehouse but I just had to make sure of it.

I know Antonio, he wasn't going to make it easy. It was false information. I checked on Antonio from the camera and he was talking on the phone.

"They don't know anything, Anastasia thinks Mia is in London. I bugged her computer to find out. Imagine what their reaction would be when they found out Mia is actually in Germany." Antonio said proudly to whoever was on the phone.

"Good job, they will be so surprise but it will be too late. They all would be dead by then and I will take over the mafia." The person on the phone said laughing who I recognize as the Chinese mafia. A power hungry mafia leader who is going to be dead.

I recorded the whole thing and I would tell Leo about it later. I was going to torture him and make him pay for being a mole in the mafia and let's not forget about him playing my sister. I will bring hell to him and that's a promise.

I watch as he kept talking about how he was going to rape Mia and I recorded it. I recorded everything.

It was now late and I had to get ready for tonight's dinner with Leo but I had another feeling something was going to go wrong. I checked on the camera once again and Antonio of course has to ruin the plan.

"They are going to a restaurant tonight soon. I suggest you to get your guards and kidnap them. It will be so nice to see his face. He will finally surfer. He will know how I feel all these years when I work under him." Antonio said with a glint of evil in his eyes.

Leo came into the room when I was watching Antonio said this. I didn't realized he was there until I went to the closet and get my clothes. He was looking at the computer soaking in what his best friend said.

I went up to him and hug him rubbing his back. "You won't mind if I damage him for kidnapping my sister and wanting to rape her would you?" I said backing away too scared to look in his eyes. "No I won't" He said sadly.

"I'll let you kill him. He was your best friend and he betrayed you." I said walking to the bathroom.

That's why I don't need friends, they can betray you anytime they liked.