ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14

(Italics = flashbacks)
A/N: this is a small chapter about Anastasia's past.
————————————————————————————————————
Third person's POV
"You slut where is my vodka?! Didn't I tell you to go get it before I came home?" The guy who is Anastasia foster dad said.

"Y-yes I'm sorry I didn't have money when I came back from school" 12 year old Anastasia pretends to be scared. Though, she is an assassin she didn't fight back because she couldn't fight a man twice her size. She was used to the feeling of beatings.

She was still training.

"Do you never learn your lessons?! You left me no choice!" The man shouted as he drags her to the basement. He tied her up and started beating her worse than before.

She kept a blank face and started planning his death to make it look like it was an accident. Since she was forced to make breakfast for him everyday. She put a certain type of chemical that makes you slowly have a heart attack.

A month later police came to her door telling her about his life ended in a car crash because of a heart attack. She started frowning and quivering her bottom lip forcing herself to cry even though she truly just wanted to celebrate. She knew her plan worked, he had a heart attack while driving.

She was put into another foster care but at least they just ignore her instead of abusing. She didn't get beatings but she would still get fed which is great.

She got more chances to sneak out since they never cared about where she went. She got more opportunities to go street racing and street fighting to earn her own money but she didn't spend it she was waiting for college. A guy came up to her and started congratulating her for winning a fight.

"I like how you fight but you need some improvement and I would like to train you." The mystery guy said she was skeptical at first but soon gave in.

She hesitatingly followed the man and he brought her to the gym. She started training every single day.

She improved a lot from the training. She was thankful for this man. Little did she know what a life changer would this man be.