ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20

Anastasia's POV
Leo was sitting on the bed fuming with anger. I knew he wanted to capture Antonio and put him in the basement to torture him, but I convinced him that we needed information first.

I sat next to Leo as he watch Antonio plan things behind his back. He was one of Leo's most trusted men. I almost felt bad for putting a camera in his office but oh well it was good that I did or we would have have dead already.

"You owe me a lot, John. You're lucky I'm done working with his ass and you're very much lucky I'm his second command." Antonio said clenching his jaw. Leo practically has smoke coming out of his ears.

I was ready to drag him down the basement. "Tell him fake information." I said coldly while walking to the gym. I punched the punching bag so hard it went flying to the other side of the room.

My knuckles were busted and now red because of the blood. Sometimes you are so mad you go 'Fuck the wrapper' exactly what I did. I now have to clean this shit up.

Leo came in and the first thing he saw was my hands then the bag across the room. "Don't ask." I said Leo chuckled and led me to the bathroom. He wrapped my knuckles and smiled at me. "You are getting me a new punching bag."

"You have so many cars and a mansion but you can't get a punching bag?" I scoffed "Fine, you don't have to get me a new one." Leo pouted.

"You are so cute." I smiled walking out of the room. I went to go shower and turn on the hot water.

I was washing my hair until I felt warm hands on my hips. Lips sucking on my neck traveling to my shoulders.

"Mm, Leo." I moaned, throwing my head back so he could have more access of my neck. I started grinding my ass on his hard on.

"You sure you want to do that?" His voice was husky. His hands went from my hips to my thighs.

Slowly rubbing around my clit, he stick a finger in. "Leo.." I moaned out as he thrust his finger in and out.

"You like that don't you?" He hummed, putting another finger in. "Y-yes." I moaned out, his fingers going faster.

He takes out his finger, turning me around making me watch as he sucks his fingers clean. His hand wraps around my throat, pushing me against the glass.

"I'm going to fuck you like the little slut you are." He whispered harshly. He kissed my lips roughly. Biting my lip, asking for entrance.

His hands went to my waist and ass. He squeezed my ass making me moan. He shoves his tongue in, exploring my mouth.

Suddenly with force, he thrust into me without a warning. "Oh god! Leo." I cried out in pleasure. He goes faster with each thrust.

"Shit, Leo. Slow down." I could barely talk by now. "You're going to take it like the good little slut you are." He said, using his thumb to rub my clit.

"Leo. I'm g-going t-to." I can't even finish my sentence. "Cum, my love" he whispered biting my ear lobe.

I instantly came and he did too. He pulled out and look down. "What a pretty little sight." He said smirking while my cheeks heat up.

I rolled my eyes and wash his hair.

We got out of the shower after an hour because of what Leo did. I took my laptop and looked at the footage of Antonio as Leo got clothes.

"They are in the shower right now. I saw them walk in together. You can attack tomorrow night." Antonio said with a wicked smile. I smirk and got clothes. I went to a room with gadgets that I made the earpiece with.

I made robots that look identical to me, Leo and his men. They will be controlled by me and Leo. So it makes it look like it's actually us. We will be able to fight them from another house.

I went back to my room and Leo is already there watching the footage. "Hey, so did you hear Antonio telling them to attack tomorrow night?" Leo nodded stiffly as I walked closer to him and whispered "Well I have created robots that looks exactly like us and we can control it. So we can go to another house and control the robots from the TV."

Leo eyes showed proudness "Yes, my love. We will do that let me inform my men." Soon enough we were now going to a new house. I double checked the robots and made it looked like we were fucking.

I had put a speaker and camera in there. I turned on the speaker and it starts playing moans and everything. Quite disgusting to hear it if you ask me but we had to do what we had to do.

Leo checked the camera of the house and saw the Chinese mafia leader. We had a sniper up top roof to kill him but obviously it wasn't going to be easy.

While this is happening, some of Leo's men were messing with his shipments. More importantly his drugs.

We looked at the camera to see him fuming with anger. He was going batshit crazy, ordering his men and started to barge into the room.

Never let your anger get the best of you when you fight.

I stopped the speaker and started to fight with the controller, Leo was doing the same thing. Each men were doing the same thing. "I want everyone to pretend you are actually doing this. Here is the controller. Do not mess up. Understand?" I shouted at everyone.

"Yes, donna" Someone replied, my eyes widened and turned back to the screen. We were winning but obviously Antonio was stupid to give away his position.

"Well well well, you can defeat them but can you defeat me?" Antonio said with a smirk. "Why are you doing this?" Leo said into the mic.

"I'm so tired of you getting everything you want in a snap. Even you got the girl of your dreams. I wanted her but I got her slut of a sister. She threw herself at everyone." Antonio confessed I made my robot nod understandingly but I know Mia isn't like that. I think Antonio just wants us to turn against her.

"Too fucking bad bitch" Leo said and shot him. The leader came up with some men.

"Oh he is already dead. Ah yes I haven't introduce myself. I'm John." He said like he owned the place. "Well no shit bitch, we all recognize a power hungry leader." I said clenching my jaw. He was practically fuming.

"Men who are alive sneak up behind them put the silencer on the gun or use a knife and kill his men who are guarding him." I said to the men who almost forgot they were not actually there. "Yes, donna." I smiled.

I watch them kill his men. I pointed my gun at him and he laughed "I don't suggest you to do that. My men can easily kill you if I say so." Now it was my turn to laugh.

"I think you should look around." He looked around and his face dropped, it turned into a scowl. One of Leo men drugged him, Leo control them robot and dragged him out as he lit up the place.

"Good job, guys. Go rest for the night." I said to Leo's men. They all thanked me and went to their room. "I love your skills and intelligence so much, if it wasn't for you. We would have died." He said hugging my waist.

"I know. Who wouldn't love it?" I asked with a smirk. "Whatever." He muttered.

"Who is going to be your second command now?" I said wrapping my arms around his torso. "I don't know" Leo sighed "Can I be your second command?" I said barely above a whisper.

"Are you sure? Everyone already considers you as donna." Leo said chuckling. "Yea, I mean it's not like I have something better to do." I shrugged.

"Okay, tell me if you can't handle it okay?" I nodded before realization hit me "Mia is still in Germany." His eyes widened "We will go tomorrow for now rest."

We went to the bedroom and sleep. Hopefully this can be over.

Mia, I hope you are okay.